5.0 out of 5 stars Pictures are great
The pictures in this book are really great. It's the original Frosty the Snowman song, so whe you read it, it's kind of hard not to sing it! My kids love it
Published on December 2, 2005 by Penny

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a story
Unfortunately, this book is lyrics written with pictures. :( I was hoping to be able to read the story of Frosty the Snowman to my son and instead it is the song.
Published 5 months ago by Mrs. B

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Pictures are great, December 2, 2005

5.0 out of 5 stars A timeless classic!, November 22, 2006
This review is from: Frosty the Snowman (Hardcover)
I sing the original Frosty the Snowman song with my preschool class every year, but it's always been difficult finding a book to go along with the song. Well, my worries are gone now as this book is done with the original words. I first spotted this book in a Scholastic book flyer and I tought it looked nice, but when I went to the bookstore and saw it on display it was stunning! The colors are vibrant and the pictures are absolutely beautiful, this is a must have for any early childhood classroom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, December 27, 2005
This review is from: Frosty the Snowman (Board book)
My 3 year old son and 1 year old daughter received this book as part of their Christmas gift. When you start reading it, you end up singing the Frosty the snowman song. Once I'm done with the book, my son says "again". I have to read (more like sing) it to him many many times. It's a great book!

5.0 out of 5 stars A book you can sing, February 24, 2014
JEK teacher (Marion, OH United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Frosty the Snowman (Hardcover)
This book has the complete lyrics to Frosty the Snowman along with great illustrations.
I love books that you can sing to kids --- also a great way to teach them the song.
My granddaughter especially loved that the book was "sparkly" ( The cover has a glittered finish -- so appropriate for a snowman story.

5.0 out of 5 stars read it just about every night, February 20, 2014
This review is from: Frosty the Snowman (Hardcover)
my kiddos love it. Strong book, nice pictures, and after nearly daily use for 2 months it looks just about as nice as when purchased.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book especially for parents who don't know lyrics to frosty, February 18, 2014
This review is from: Frosty the Snowman (Paperback)
I love the fact that they used the lyrics for the song, so that my 3-year old and I can sing/read together. Was looking for one for Rudolph the red nose reindeer, but couldn't find one.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a story, January 23, 2014
This review is from: Frosty the Snowman (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars 3-year old LOVES it, January 9, 2014
This review is from: Frosty the Snowman (Hardcover)
My 3-year old son loves, loves this book. Loved that it's hardcover and that the pages are really sturdy. Illustrations are very cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right!, January 7, 2014
This review is from: Frosty the Snowman (Hardcover)
Our 3 year old grand-daughter loves the Frosty song so this was just perfect. We all sang it together several times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute book, January 7, 2014
This review is from: Frosty the Snowman (Hardcover)
My toddler loves anything related to Frosty the Snowman and this book was just the right Christmas gift for her this year.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Frosty the Snowman
Frosty the Snowman by Steve Nelson (Board book - Oct. 2003)
$6.95 $6.25