Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Frozen Carry and Go 3 Fashion Bag Puzzle (48-Piece) Styles Will Vary
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on September 28, 2014
Gave as a bday gift to a small girl - puzzles are in little bags inside but you know they won't stay separated for long. Her mom numbered the puzzle backs 1, 2, 3 to make it easier to sort them. Little girl loved it!
on July 30, 2014
My 4 yr old daughter bought this without my knowing, via one-click (changed my settings, of course). Turns out she's a smart shopper. It's perfect for taking her puzzles everywhere, which she does.
on September 17, 2014
Fun and useful. My daughter loves Frozen a lot. So we bought her the puzzle. In fact, she loves the bag more. One product, two usage.

Got her the sticker book as well:

Cheers!
on September 29, 2014
Pretty good! Bought for 3 and 5 year old kids- it came with 3 puzzles as advertised. The puzzles are nothing special (not particularly thick cardboard) but my girls loved doing them. I do wish the bag just had the characters on it instead of being an advert for the puzzles, but my 3 year old doesn't care- she loves to use it as a purse.
on July 23, 2014
I purchased this for my grand-daughter and she just loved it. The bag can be used to carry other things as well as the puzzles.
on October 9, 2014
The girls, ages 4,6 & 7, were so excited to get the Frozen bag that they didn't even realize that there were 3 puzzles in them. Once they did, they had so much fun with the puzzles. Another bonus! I would recommend this to any of your little Frozen fanatics! Great gift!
on August 16, 2014
This is advertised as a 3 puzzle inside the purse toy. It actually comes with 2 puzzles. That would have been fine if I had known about it being just two puzzles...but I wanted the 3 as stated. I returned - no hassle return.
on December 21, 2014
Bought this for a friends daughter for an early Christmas present. She played with the puzzles all afternoon. Building them then taking them apart and packing them up only to move 10 ft and start over. Great fun for 3-5 years.
on December 25, 2015
Make sure to understand what your reading here when it says "Styles may vary" we got 3 puzzles with 2 of the puzzles being exactly the same. That was a little disappointing but over all my niece still loves it and the bag the puzzles come in is fabulous
on January 19, 2015
My 4 year old like to play with the puzzles. The pieces are strong enough and not flimsy, so it will hold up the kids' "wear and tear."

One of the three puzzles came with a missing piece, hence the three stars.