5.0 out of 5 stars Great, albeit unintentional, purchase
My 4 yr old daughter bought this without my knowing, via one-click (changed my settings, of course). Turns out she's a smart shopper. It's perfect for taking her puzzles everywhere, which she does.
Published 6 months ago by Eri Kriteman

This is advertised as a 3 puzzle inside the purse toy. It actually comes with 2 puzzles. That would have been fine if I had known about it being just two puzzles...but I wanted the 3 as stated. I returned - no hassle return.
Published 5 months ago by Blessed

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, albeit unintentional, purchase, July 30, 2014
This review is from: Frozen Carry and Go 3 Fashion Bag Puzzle (48-Piece) 9.1 inches X 10.3 inches ( 23.1cm X 26.3cm) (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fans of Frozen will love this!, July 23, 2014
I purchased this for my grand-daughter and she just loved it. The bag can be used to carry other things as well as the puzzles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute item, September 28, 2014
Gave as a bday gift to a small girl - puzzles are in little bags inside but you know they won't stay separated for long. Her mom numbered the puzzle backs 1, 2, 3 to make it easier to sort them. Little girl loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and useful. My daughter loves Frozen a lot. So we bought her the puzzle. In fact, she loves the bag more., September 17, 2014
Fun and useful. My daughter loves Frozen a lot. So we bought her the puzzle. In fact, she loves the bag more. One product, two usage.

Got her the sticker book as well:

Cheers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift!, October 9, 2014
dollyb (Aventura, FL USA) - See all my reviews
The girls, ages 4,6 & 7, were so excited to get the Frozen bag that they didn't even realize that there were 3 puzzles in them. Once they did, they had so much fun with the puzzles. Another bonus! I would recommend this to any of your little Frozen fanatics! Great gift!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good. 3 and 5 year old loved it., September 29, 2014
Pretty good! Bought for 3 and 5 year old kids- it came with 3 puzzles as advertised. The puzzles are nothing special (not particularly thick cardboard) but my girls loved doing them. I do wish the bag just had the characters on it instead of being an advert for the puzzles, but my 3 year old doesn't care- she loves to use it as a purse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 30, 2014
Perfect! My 4 year old loves it!

2.0 out of 5 stars That would have been fine if I had known about it being just two ..., August 16, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 1, 2015
grand daughter couldn't have been happier

1.0 out of 5 stars all puzzles the same..., January 3, 2015
I bought this a a gift for my niece. Her Mom just sent me a picture of the completed puzzles and they were all the same! I can't return them since she has them and loves the backpack but I would like the company to send her 2 new puzzles that are not Elsa...