Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now STEM

Format: Hardcover|Change

on October 22, 2012
I enjoyed the story but the ending was difficult to take. I am sure there was supposed to be a "to be continued" tag but there wasn't so I felt like I was left hanging. On the whole, the book was terrific & it has me anxious for the next one.
on March 31, 2014
Loved this Nikki Heat thriller. So glad to find out more about her mother. And of course I enjoyed going to Paris! Love, excitement and shocking surprises! Can't wait for the next book! Rick Castles you got me as a lifelong reader! Thanks!
on April 8, 2014
I started reading the "Heat" books when I found out that they were,in fact, available. Impossible to read them without the TV characters in your head as the ones in the books. Love every word...
on June 23, 2013
Couldnt put this down. Loved the way story unfolds.....but wish the ending didnt make me wait for next book. LOL.
I suspected the twist....see if you can find it before last chapter.
Excellent writing...dont care who writes them....Richard Castle et al....just keep writing.
Highly recommend. Diane in italy
on March 3, 2015
I liked this book because I can see the characters from the shoe in the writing. I see every eye roll and can picture them. After watching the show. I would recommend the books for mystery lovers and followers of the show.
on March 12, 2014
Finding the right mix of mystery and romance is critical to my enjoyment of a book. Frozen Heat sated my desire with both the characters and the plot. If a reader is an avid fan of the television show, they will greatly appreciate the journey that the characters embark on. I'm anxious to begin the next book to see where the plot and characters travel!
on December 14, 2013
Frozen Heat is the fourth installment in the Nikki Heat series. It takes up right where Heat Rises concluded. In the newest addition to the series Nikki Heat is closer than she has ever been to catching her mother's killer. However, her mission to catch her mother's killer is complicated by her relationship with Jameson Rook. I found this book to be as good as the three that proceeded it.
on March 10, 2015
Love the entire series! I have all of the seasons of Castle, and as soon as I found out the book series was real I bought all of those too! Castle is my favorite show, and the books are just as amazing.
on January 7, 2014
The series keeps getting better and better I have a headache from reading so much but it was worth the pain as I finished the book in record time and am looking forward to the next one? Hopefully there is one.
on October 23, 2012
First of all I am a Castle TV major fan so I pre-buy the latest book out at the end of each season of the show. Frozen Heat is a little slow getting into the nitty gritty of the story, but after that it flows well. As I read Frozen Heat I can hear Castle's voice telling the story. I will order the next book which I think will be called Hampton Heat after a recent episode shown on tv.