Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 5, 2008
I volunteer with Malayan and Island Flying foxes and recieved this as a gift and it looks very accurate and cute. It is perfect for teaching youngsters and helping them appreciate and care for bats in the future. The toy looks so adorable and cute and is a perfect gift for anyone who loves bats! :)
on January 31, 2010
It is getting rare these days finding quality made plush,no matter what species you are looking for.

This Flying Fox is a good example of quality plush.A great deal of attention of detail was used when creating this bat. Wonderous soft fur. Great looking wingspan. Adorable looking face.
How can one not like this bat?

A great addition for the bat lover!
on November 23, 2008
After a trip to the zoo and spending lots of time with the flying fox and another room of bats, my boys were begging for a bat toy. The ones at the zoo were sort-of cute, but not really worth the cost in my mind. These were ordered for Christmas gifts and I know the kids will be happy. These are a nice large size, and have really great details!
on February 6, 2015
This is even BETTER than the picture! The wings are slightly stiffened. They'll bend and flex but will go back to being flat when released. The colors are actually richer, the neck fur doesn't contrast as strongly and looks more realistic, the face is very detailed and expressive. Excellent buy, I am extremely pleased! We have a jungle-themed nursery with all sorts of animals in it, this is going in there. It's not a little-baby type toy, it's too nice for that and the stiff wings could poke a baby in the eye. Once she's a year or two older, she'll have this off the wall to play with it. It's very well-made and ought to stand up to some serious kid play. I had previously bought the 110" Anaconda (two of them) from Fiesta Toy and was absolutely floored with the quality...This bat topped that!
on April 17, 2015
I bought this a few years ago when I was a biology major in college. I had a hook on my college bedroom ceiling that was used for some unknown purpose by the previous tenant. instead of taking it down, I decided to do something wacky with it. I wanted to hang a bat from it. I always found them to be fascinating creatures. This large plush fit my needs perfectly. It was large and flexible but without being cartoonish or creepy. My friends thought is was a hilarious and imaginative addition to my place. My only real gripe is that like many machine made plush toys, he has a bit of asymmetry with one of his lets being slightly crooked. It really wasn't noticeable while he was hanging upside down though so it was a small issue.
on February 16, 2016
This is a great freakin' bat. Our 5-year-old loves it. It's substantial in size and has a nice, fuzzy feel. Even I like playing with it! It does NOT machine wash too well. Or maybe it didn't like the dryer. But we still love our bat. It's big and not dinky.
on August 19, 2011
This fruit bat is very big in size,probably much larger than life!LOL
It make sit more fun and the details can be well observed!!!it will finely decorate a Kid's bedroom or even an adult 's bedroom!It's so much fun to play with that fantastic and resistant toy!!!!
it can easily replace a plane in a bedroom!!!it's a flying thing but it's alive,better than a plane actually,in my opinion!
on January 29, 2015
Great quality, large stuffed animal with great details! Bought this for my son just for fun while we were studying bats for homeschool. We learned a lot and have a new appreciation for these awesome creatures so this stuffed animal is a great reminder of that! Would probably pay at least double the price for a stuffed animal like this in a gift shop.
on February 19, 2016
My son absolutely loves this teddy. Its a lot larger than I thought it would be which I am happy about, and its made well and realistic looking. Its a toy my son will have fun with for a long time. Good purchase if someone is a fan of bats!
on December 19, 2011
This is one of the larger plush bats I have seen. It is made to resemble the Grey Headed Flying Fox (Pteropus poliocephalus) of Australia. The wings are of a felt material as are the claws on the legs. The "thumb" claw on the wing is of a satin material. The replication is accurate even to the amount of wing membrane on the legs. It is a nice plush.