5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing recipes!
This is by far one of my favorite books I've read about fruit infused water. And although I love to drink water and prefer it over pretty much any other drink, sometimes I just crave something with a little more flavor.

Published 2 months ago by L. Riley

3.0 out of 5 stars more research
More research on how to prepare fruits and herbs is needed. Pictures of the various items required to fully understand the process.
Published 1 month ago by SKing

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing recipes!, July 30, 2014

Well, in this book it has plenty of recipes to keep me satisfied for a long time. Something I love about this fruit infused water book is that the combinations in the recipes are incredibly unique and refreshing. I can't wait to try them all! Thanks for the great recipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of recipes, June 30, 2014
I liked the book a lot . It had a lot of different recipes to choose from. The authors really encouraged you to also to experiment on your own once you felt comfortable with some of the recipes. They tended to promote organic fruits and used herbs in many of their recipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's time for Fun with Water!, July 14, 2014
C. Hall (Southwest USA) - See all my reviews
These are really great ideas for making fruit infused water. The author also includes some tasty spices (Loved the Apple Cinnamon). I have a list of each combination written out and posted on my refrigerator, so I can pick and choose what I'm in the mood for. Thank you Danyale, for taking the time to share all these with us.

5.0 out of 5 stars Learn the 25 healthy and delicious fruit infused water recipes., September 30, 2014
I'm not familiar with fruit fusion or fruit infused water that's why I purchased this book. This book contains helpful information and healthy tips and water recipes that can lose our weight, get in shape and become more healthier. I got new ideas I can add for my healthy lifestyle.

Recipes written here are easy to understand and follow. I'm ready to try this fruit infused water and make it as habit in my daily life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ideas, July 31, 2014
We all know that water is an essential part of our diets, but sometimes we forget to drink enough. This book will definitely make it a lot easier to drink more water. With great information on why it is so important to drink enough water to an extensive list of recipes for making your own flavored water, this book is packed full of information. I would definitely recommend this book as everyone should be drinking more water and this is the best I’ve found to get my family to like water.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun-to-try recipes, October 5, 2014
This review is from: Fruit Fusion: 25 Healthy & Delicious Infused Vitamin Water Recipes (Paperback)
The pitcher that I have has a cylinder to place the fruit, so I had to adapt the recipes down to just one piece of fruit each, etc., as the cylinder isn't big enough to hold all the fruit the recipes ask for, but I did get some good ideas for a nice variety of flavors. It definitely had some interesting combinations I wouldn't have thought of and were fun to try.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!, June 10, 2014
This book was just what I was looking for to get me on the right track to start drinking healthy infused water! My whole family loves the different waters I have made since I bought this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy, May 19, 2014
This fruit fusion book taught me the importance of water in our diets.
Adding fresh fruits + water adds vitamins to our bodies, and saves money making our own flavored waters.
I love these recipes, and hope fruit fusion 2 book will be written.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice ideas, April 18, 2014
Not all of them are something I would make, but I saw a few that I wouldn't have put together myself. I got the kindle version for free and it was totally worth it. Not sure I'd pay for it though(as you can find plenty of infusion combinations online for free).

4.0 out of 5 stars Drink more water, August 2, 2014
Drinking water is very important because our body is made of 70-80% water. But drinking water with fruit infusion is much better. It is healthy, increases energy in your body and tastes really good! This book contains 25 Healthy & Delicious Infused Vitamin Water Recipes as it stands in title.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Fruit Fusion: 25 Healthy & Delicious Infused Vitamin Water Recipes
Fruit Fusion: 25 Healthy & Delicious Infused Vitamin Water Recipes by Danyale Lebon (Paperback - March 22, 2014)
$7.99 $7.19