Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fruit Fusion: 25 Healthy & Delicious Infused Vitamin Water Recipes
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on June 30, 2014
I liked the book a lot . It had a lot of different recipes to choose from. The authors really encouraged you to also to experiment on your own once you felt comfortable with some of the recipes. They tended to promote organic fruits and used herbs in many of their recipes.
on July 30, 2014
This is by far one of my favorite books I've read about fruit infused water. And although I love to drink water and prefer it over pretty much any other drink, sometimes I just crave something with a little more flavor.

Well, in this book it has plenty of recipes to keep me satisfied for a long time. Something I love about this fruit infused water book is that the combinations in the recipes are incredibly unique and refreshing. I can't wait to try them all! Thanks for the great recipes.
on March 13, 2015
Are you someone who want to feel more energized everyday? Yes, everybody wants to feel energized all the time. Water plays an important role when it comes to our health and feeling energized. If we don't take much water, we may likely become dehydrated very quickly and face many health problems. But, don't go for artificially flavored beverages because it ruins our body rather than giving a fruitful result. Drinking fruit infused water is the best alternative. Making our own fruit infused water not saves a lot of money, but also our body is energized with a lot of vitamins and minerals. It awesomely keeps us fit forever. This book certainly can make a great awareness about importance fruit infused water. It contains easy ways to make various fruit infused water with easily available ingredients.
on July 31, 2014
We all know that water is an essential part of our diets, but sometimes we forget to drink enough. This book will definitely make it a lot easier to drink more water. With great information on why it is so important to drink enough water to an extensive list of recipes for making your own flavored water, this book is packed full of information. I would definitely recommend this book as everyone should be drinking more water and this is the best I’ve found to get my family to like water.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 11, 2015
this book has some great ideas for water infusion. I love the new trend in getting fresh spa quality water. I am excited to try more of the recipes and i got great ideas for other combinations through this book. As summer draws near it is perfect for more ways to drink my gallon of water daily.
on August 3, 2014
I have never thought about the many types of recipes that they have in this book for infused water. Being an avid water junkie, I usually just drink plain water, because I love it, but if you need something to add to it, this gives you some good ideas.
on July 14, 2014
These are really great ideas for making fruit infused water. The author also includes some tasty spices (Loved the Apple Cinnamon). I have a list of each combination written out and posted on my refrigerator, so I can pick and choose what I'm in the mood for. Thank you Danyale, for taking the time to share all these with us.
on January 3, 2015
Nothing in the book that you can't really find online through web searches, but it was to round out a christmas gift.
on April 18, 2014
Not all of them are something I would make, but I saw a few that I wouldn't have put together myself. I got the kindle version for free and it was totally worth it. Not sure I'd pay for it though(as you can find plenty of infusion combinations online for free).
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 19, 2014
This fruit fusion book taught me the importance of water in our diets.
Adding fresh fruits + water adds vitamins to our bodies, and saves money making our own flavored waters.
I love these recipes, and hope fruit fusion 2 book will be written.