5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful
Broke down benefits of each ingredient and unique combinations of flavors. From simple to complex there is always something in the house to make something new.....
Published 5 months ago by Ann Marie Neighbors

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
its a book like anyother book for infusion mixes
Published 25 days ago by piper

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, February 23, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Infuser, January 19, 2014
This review is from: Fruit Infused Water: 50 Quick & Easy Recipes for Delicious & Healthy Hydration (Paperback)
I am very pleased with my fruit infuser. I hate to drink plain water and adding fruit will help me drink more water. The recipe book is great but I use frozen fruit. With fresh fruit it always goes bad before I have a chance to eat it. I am also looking forward to adding fresh herbs to the great recipes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic hydration ideas, December 14, 2013
This book is fantastic, it's that simple! Fruit Infused Water is a brilliant guide how to -and what to- create great drinking recipes that truly are not only refreshing but surely very very healthy, what a great find, loving this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light fruit flavored waters for hydration and deliciousness!, December 14, 2013
Constance G. (California, US) - See all my reviews
Elle Garner has simple, delicious recipes for infusing a life-essential and life-enhancing drink - water - with more freshness and flavor. Super easy recipes make it easy to drink more water. She focuses on healthy, pure water and organic fruits for the most flavor and health impact. Check it out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Choice, May 25, 2014
Kathy M. (Bangor, PA, US) - See all my reviews
I love this book. I purchased 2 pitchers and in the one I do the single fruit water and with the other I am experimenting with different fruits and herbs added to make new waters I have never tried. I have found 4 so far that are to die for and will keep trying till I find all my favorites. They give you so many choices in this book.AND they figured out the ratio of fruits so one doesn't overpower the other. I never knew water could taste so good. You might not need the picture's but you do need to buy this book. So glad I did. I have recommended this book to a few of my friends that are trying the homemade waters and they are very pleased also. I give this 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, April 1, 2014
Dani (PATTERSON, CA, US) - See all my reviews
I love this book.... So many ways to make water taste great! (I'm not much of a water drinker) BUT I AM NOW :o) You don't even need to use the "Fruit Infused Water Pitcher" just you what you already have and its GOOD!

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy and Delicious!, December 12, 2013
The thought I had when reading this was, "This is going to completely replace sugary juice and lemonade for my kids from now on!"
I loved the outlines of the health benefits of drinking infused water, and the recipes are simple, yet look delicious! I highly recommend this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Some Ingredients I Never Thought Of, December 20, 2013
I started mashing up fruit in my water this past summer due to a post I saw on facebook. I bought this book and discovered two ingredients I never would have considered using right off the bat! There's some great recipes in here for different flavors so you never have to get bored with the same old same old.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fruit Infused Water: Recipe Book, April 11, 2014
I love this book! It is loaded with so many wonderful combinations of real fruit beverages! I bought an infused pitcher and use this recipe book daily. The so called bottled fruit water purchase in stores pales in comparison to these healthy recipes!

Mrs. D in Texas 78266

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent reference for fruit infused water recipes, December 12, 2013
Loved this quick and easy reference recipe book! What I particularly find helpful is the quick benefit summary of each fruit - for example, blueberry has the highest level of antioxidants compared to other fruits and its also helpful in preserving vision. Now my kids won't have any excuse not to drink water.

Fruit Infused Water: 50 Quick & Easy Recipes for Delicious & Healthy Hydration