4.0 out of 5 stars FOTL Assort A-Shirts
Published 22 months ago by Honest Review

3.0 out of 5 stars Too long, wrong colors, very stretchy
I was expecting the colors to be the same in the picture but they weren't; I received 4 tanks that were navy blue, bright red, bright blue, and light grey. The product is somewhat larger than I expected even though I ordered XL. Also, they were a lot longer than expected, hopefully I can find ways to shrink down these shirts.

On the bright side, they're very...
Published 4 months ago by uriah

4.0 out of 5 stars FOTL Assort A-Shirts, March 21, 2013
I went from using the basic white a-shirts from Hanes and was fine with them for a while until it was time to replace. I knew these were assorted and seeing them at the store first hand, I realized they just come paired any random way so I was fine with whatever colors I received, just bored of white. Years of wear aside, these tanks right off the bat felt slightly thicker than the Hanes I had, maybe it's just because these are the colored variety and white is thinner? But whatever the case I like them more. They do feel freshly dyed/stiff/starchy out of the pack but I washed them before wear and they felt just fine.
I ordered the Medium even though I'm a 42-44chest(Large) because I wanted to make sure they fit snug and under shirts, to minimize any silhouetting and it had been a while since I last bought, so I wasn't sure if fit standards changed. The medium did fit me tight, it's about 10.5" across the chest just draped on a hanger, and you know they offer a lot of stretch to them, so I'd follow the "sizing info" offered. As far as the length(on hanger)it's ~26" from the top of the shoulder to the bottom. To be exact and clear, these measurements were taken off of a maroon(dark red) color. As with the regular gray/black FOTL pack here:
The widths are generally the same, HOWEVER the lengths vary by as much as 2". The maroon was the shortest for me @26" and a navy blue was the longest @28".
I'm happy with this product and would buy again, BUT in my size(Large) not the medium I chose.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, but not what I thought I ordered., October 18, 2011
This review is from: Fruit Of The Loom Mens 4-Pack Color A-Shirt - Colors May Vary (Apparel)
The feel, length, look, quality, and everything else on these are great. My only problem is that the colors are not the ones that are pictured. My set came with green, blue, red, and dark grey. I like them anyway, so I don't mind. However, I would like to have an option on what colors I am ordering. If they could edit it so I could order the colors listed I would gladly bump the rating to 5 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get?!", November 6, 2011
"The items I received are different than the ones displayed on the website which was misleading about what particular product I had ordered." As a consumer I feel that I should have the option and the ability to pick a personalized assortment of whatever colors are available. (i.e. Jade green, military green, navy blue, dark grey).

5.0 out of 5 stars a great shirt for women as well..., July 10, 2014
Dorey E. Evans (Springfield, VA USA) - See all my reviews
Great shirts. I work in the gardens a lot and I wear these under my shirts. They fit nicely, wash easily, hold their colors, stretch to fit and hold their shape. I started wearing men's shirts when I was a teenager growing up on a farm. Men's shirts last longer than the clothes made for women. My sister has even worn these under nice blouses to work. Give it a try..

5.0 out of 5 stars Bang for Your Buck!, August 7, 2014
Wow, I love these tank tops!

I'm a man who loves wearing tank tops under a shirt, because I just love how they feel. So, once I felt I needed more, I decided to purchase a Hanes branded tank top, but I wanted to save some money. After a few minutes of browsing, I saw these inexpensive tank tops that are minimally equal to the quality of the Hanes brand. Long story short, this branded tank top gives you the bang for your buck!

The product comes packaged with four tank tops: Navy blue/black, red, gray, and royal blue. So, a nice variety, in my opinion, rather than the bland white, or sole black. Now, not only do they look aesthetically appealing, but they feel and fit phenomenally well, also!

Why spend so much on a Hanes brand, when Fruit of the Loom is doing a better job at a lower price?!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good (as expected), October 24, 2011
Had these a few weeks now. Seem like very good quality. Good length: long enough to stay tucked in without being annoyingly long. I typically wear a Medium shirt for a somewhat fitted fit, and the size Large undershirt is just right.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too long, wrong colors, very stretchy, September 11, 2014

On the bright side, they're very soft and comortable

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Quality-Tight Fit, April 3, 2014
These shirts are well-made, but they really are tight. If you normally take a large, consider the extra-large instead. They seek to shrink a bit after the first wash.

4.0 out of 5 stars not bad!, November 26, 2013
I ordered these for my husband for our upcoming vacation, they are correct fit, and just like you would buy at the store. Delivered on time.
The colors we got were a mixed lot, as most of the reviews stated.
2navy blue, one gray and one black.
I was hoping for a red one to match his swim trunks, but ehh.. We got what we got. It will work.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Long, November 25, 2013
Arlene Belgrove (Miami, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
The only problem I can see is that it is a bit longer than really needed. Apart from that the item fit as expected and I will consider buying it again.

Fruit Of The Loom Mens 4-Pack Color A-Shirt - Colors May Vary