5.0 out of 5 stars Great T Shirts
Extremely comfortable shirts at just the right weight to not to hot or cold to wear. I have had these before and they hold up for a long time if cared for correctly. The only thing I was a little disappointed in was when I ordered they were suppose to be 2 black and 2 gray shirts, instead I got all 4 colors. I can live with the 4 colors, they are great shirts.
Published 14 months ago by Bomber19555

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading Picture
The picture is very misleading. It shows 4 colors, Black/Gray/Red/Green, however I received 3 Gray and 1 Black. I'm ok since they still are the same type of shirts and I don't feel like returning them. Just beware.
Published 13 months ago by James

5.0 out of 5 stars Great T Shirts, May 22, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading Picture, June 12, 2013
This review is from: Fruit of the Loom Men's 4-Pack Pocket T-Shirt - Colors May Vary (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars in a quandrie, March 21, 2013
i orderd all grey but got grey and black , but they were great shirts, i was given a full refund which i was not expecting, which shows the type of buisness amazon is. i really appreciated it and will continue to do buisness with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Workwear, August 2, 2013
C. R. Shadow (Cedar Falls, IA) - See all my reviews
These are great for my job, The pocket holds my pen and tablet perfectly. They are really comfortable. They wash up great and have had no problem with shrinkage.

3.0 out of 5 stars 4pk Assorted colors Pocket T-Shirt, August 4, 2013
The material in his batch of T-shirts are thinner than I expected. But for bumming around, it's light, thin, cool. I ordered the "Large" size which, after washing seemed to have stretched giving the appearance of a limp, baggy shirt. In particular, the collar "sags". Sort of like a baby grabbed my collar and pulled it out of shape. So, I don't know, after the wash, I have a T-shirt that looks saggy.

The colors are nice though. A bit subdued, which I like, blends in well in your surroundings but not a crisp, well-fitting T-shirt.

Maybe if my body was larger, it would have fit better, but I think the sagging collar would still be there.
This is a good T-shirt to wear about the house, when you feel like bumming around.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't trust the colors!, December 18, 2013
I ordered the assorted pack and received two gray shirts, one green, and a tan color that isn't even shown. Will not buy this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal, July 2, 2013
I received the package of four tshirts on time. Great fit. The four colors were exactly as pictured. Excellent price. It would be nice to select the colors, though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shirt, December 21, 2013
I received the package of four tshirts. The four colors were exactly as pictured. They fit very well and they're super soft. Excellent price. It would be nice to select the colors, though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for a under shirt, May 22, 2013
I got these for under shirts not too light not too heavy. The colors are nice and they have not faded yet.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ill shaped and thin, December 9, 2013
The material is very thin, thinner than a regular undershirt. The shirt is very crushed coming out of the dryer and requires ironing. The shirt is ill formed and doesn't fit as well as even an undershirt. They are only suitable to wear around the house.

Rate and Discover Movies