Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fruit of the Loom Men's Stripe/Solid Assorted Boxer Briefs,Assorted,Medium(Pack of 4)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 8, 2012
When you find underwear that you really like, that fits the way you want it to and looks the way you want it to, it's like finding a marital partner. You might think, "Oh, he's exaggerating." No, I am not. The level of relief I felt upon finally discovering the FotL (Fruit of the Loom) boxer briefs was akin to the relief I felt when I met the woman I later married. It was the relief of finally finding the right place to be.

I don't know if these will be the right underwear for you, just as I don't know that you'd love my wife the way I do. Everyone's body is different, everyone's preferences are their own, but I will say that I'm a man who tends toward thickness, and thus my thighs can rub against each other sometimes, leading to chafing (particularly in the summer). Well, with these boxer briefs, that does not happen anymore, as the fabric is what rubs against itself, rather than my skin. I like to have a little support for my bits and pieces, and these boxer briefs provide just that sort of support, but I also like to have a little breathing room, which is also provided by the FotL boxer brief. They stay more or less in place, barring major disruption from my trousers or whatever, and they are a nice, soft cotton that lasts for years. I wear them for three or four years, until holes start appearing in them.

In short, every time I put on a pair of FotL boxer briefs, it's like coming home. It's where I want to be.
on May 10, 2007
I just picked up 2 4-packs of these at Wal-mart. I love the look of them, and they have the best fit of any FOTL boxer brief I have ever bought (I've been wearing this style of underwear and this brand for many years now) Sadly this price is OUTRAGEOUS I purchased the same item a 4-pack with 4 different colors for 8.55 at Wal-mart.
on March 28, 2008
I can't believe I am reviewing underwear but since I bought these boxer briefs I always wear them before I will wear any other underwear in my drawer. They are really comfortable and support even me well : ) . I think I will be ordering another 4 pack so I can wear them every day of the week. My girlfriend loves them. Good luck!!!
on October 2, 2012
I am very picky on what to wear, I want something that will not feel bulky or just uncomfortable well, this is good, they stick to my legs well, anything I wear they just feel good, I will be getting more,but I will stick with H more than this brand, but they are good.
on July 29, 2012
So many of the briefs on the market today are extremely over priced. This product is an exception, yet the quality is still there, and the sizing is great, and they stand up to wear and washing. It's a good buy.
on October 25, 2013
I'm a waist 38 (could maybe be a "39") and ordered the Large ones and they fit really well.
If you are 40 I would probably opt for the XL though.
The colors and patterns were great and all four pair were different in nice, darker color schemes.

These are some of the best priced boxer briefs out there and their look, fit and quality will for sure make me a repeat buyer.
I'm actually adding another 4pack to be checked out the next time I order something else from Amazon.
on April 21, 2016
I have always used Hanes product and they are frustrating. The elastic waist band always roll down and I am always busy to pull them up. Now for the first time I bought Fruit of the loom boxers and I am glad that I bought them. Men O Men, what a quality and fit and yes no more waist band rolling down they stay on the waist as they should. Price, Fit and Quality you cannot go wrong with these boxers, I will only use them in future. Simply best buy and a happy customer.
on April 24, 2015
Didn't not get the underwear as displayed in the picture but I don't really care too much. I got 3 packs with an assortment of 3 shades of blues and one grey.
The underwear Fits great, no complaints. It's snug where it's suppose to be, loose where it needs to be. (In my case at least) I got the size for them off my previous underwear b/c I wasn't sure about sizing underwear online. Nonetheless these are quality briefs.
review image
on October 14, 2010
I love these boxer-briefs, and have worn them for years. I like the look, they are very comfortable, and they hold their shape well. These are the only underwear I use, and will continue using them.

However...

The price here is ridiculous! Just as other reviewers have said, simply go to Wal-Mart and you'll find the EXACT SAME 4 pack of assorted colors, but for less than half the price.

I've always gotten mine at Wal-Mart, and was there just last night to buy a new package. They had 4-packs of assorted colors for 10.00, and I was surprised they were that much, as I had gotten them there for cheaper in the past.

While we were there last night my girlfriend wanted to look at a carrying bag for her lap-top, and found one she wanted. I suggested she look on Amazon, and we found the same one for 9.00 cheaper. It was while we were looking on Amazon for the bag that I decided to see what the underwear cost here. I was shocked. That's why I wanted to leave a comment and review.

So, I highly recommend the FOTL boxer brief ringer style shorts, but please save yourself some money and look at Wal-Mart. They always have them, and for the price here on Amazon, you can buy two of the 4-packs there.

FYI: I have a 38" waist, and have always worn the size Large. Perfect fit.
No one can say that Fruit of the loom makes top of the line underwear. They are nice looking, fit well, and are comfortable. However, the material is thin enough to read a newspaper through and they won't last as long as more expensive undershorts. The question is does their low price justify buying them more often because they wear out faster? Being a Scotsman, I appreciate the initial low price and have this opinion. Undershorts from a well known trading company named for a Great Lakes port have a wonderful product; well made with a superior fit. The fabric can be scrubbed with a steel brush for about ten years before they fray. They also cost about 25 bucks each in a set of four. The Fruit of the Loom were about 18 bucks for four ($6.50 each) with free shipping for a Prime member. That means the Fruit shorts can be repurchased four times before the cost of the expensive shorts is reached. The thinner material also make them cooler, much appreciated by my personal fruit during the hot weather here. So I'll keep buying Fruit of the Loom underwear.

See 1 answered question