5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite undies
Published 22 months ago by Joey Joe Joe Jr. Shabadoo

3.0 out of 5 stars confortable, but...
pro

1. Soft
2. Comfortable
3. nicely tight and supportive in all the right places
4. color is staying and the patterns are nice

con

1. washed it twice and the waist band is getting loose - it'll eventually not fit anymore.

Overall, I wouldn't buy another set. I think I'll stick with Express underwear. They tend to...
Published 19 months ago by plokivos

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite undies, December 8, 2012
When you find underwear that you really like, that fits the way you want it to and looks the way you want it to, it's like finding a marital partner. You might think, "Oh, he's exaggerating." No, I am not. The level of relief I felt upon finally discovering the FotL (Fruit of the Loom) boxer briefs was akin to the relief I felt when I met the woman I later married. It was the relief of finally finding the right place to be.

I don't know if these will be the right underwear for you, just as I don't know that you'd love my wife the way I do. Everyone's body is different, everyone's preferences are their own, but I will say that I'm a man who tends toward thickness, and thus my thighs can rub against each other sometimes, leading to chafing (particularly in the summer). Well, with these boxer briefs, that does not happen anymore, as the fabric is what rubs against itself, rather than my skin. I like to have a little support for my bits and pieces, and these boxer briefs provide just that sort of support, but I also like to have a little breathing room, which is also provided by the FotL boxer brief. They stay more or less in place, barring major disruption from my trousers or whatever, and they are a nice, soft cotton that lasts for years. I wear them for three or four years, until holes start appearing in them.

In short, every time I put on a pair of FotL boxer briefs, it's like coming home. It's where I want to be.

5.0 out of 5 stars good fit, January 1, 2013
wimedalo (Interlochen MI) - See all my reviews
longer inseam is more comfortable for the bigger man, cotton is easy care, roomier fit than hanes, will buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, no complaints, January 10, 2013
Comfortable, inexpensive, and significantly more stylish than other options. Better price and selection than in store, as well, with no browsing through the underwear aisle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and price, January 8, 2013
This review is from: Fruit of the Loom Men 4-Pack Stripe and Solid Boxer Briefs (Apparel)
Great boxers for the price. The patterns were random but they fit great and seem pretty durable. Ever since I tried boxer briefs I've never gone back to boxers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fruit of the Loom Men's 4-Pack Stripe/Solid Assorted Boxer Briefs, January 22, 2013
Product as I hoped it to be. Good quality fabric and held it's shape and color after washing. Well put together. I would purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly like the ones I had, January 7, 2013
I ordered these to replace the same product, and they are good. Very like the ones I wore out. Yay!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit, November 19, 2012
These boxer brief fits great. Package came on time and was just as illustrated. Would definitely recommend this item to other custumer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fruit of the Loom Men's 4-Pack, October 7, 2012
ahmed (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia) - See all my reviews
fast shipping, nice color, size fit well with perfect finishing but the material looks like going to 75% a polyester and 25% cotton

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY COMFY.., October 2, 2012
I am very picky on what to wear, I want something that will not feel bulky or just uncomfortable well, this is good, they stick to my legs well, anything I wear they just feel good, I will be getting more,but I will stick with H more than this brand, but they are good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality and a reasonable price., July 29, 2012
So many of the briefs on the market today are extremely over priced. This product is an exception, yet the quality is still there, and the sizing is great, and they stand up to wear and washing. It's a good buy.