Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fruit of the Loom Little Boys' 5-Pack Marvel Heroes Briefs,Multi,6
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 30, 2009
Priced for 5 pack, and got bonus pair. Size 6 & my boy is just turning 5 -- but he hates tight waistbands! They shrunk some in the initial wash/dryer cycle. I'd suggest buying a size bigger. I couldn't tell you what superheros because we aren't into that -- just wanted colorful undies.
on July 13, 2014
My 6 year old son loves his briefs so much that I had to tell him not to show them in public haha. I bought these briefs about 2 years ago but since the elasctic band is strong but doesn't hurt, he could wear them since then, and still he has them and wear them after hundreds of launderings.
on December 14, 2012
These really are nice. Several washings later and they have not faded. My son loves wearing them. Just make sure you order larger than you normally would. He is a tiny 6 year old who can actually wear 4T and they fit perfectly in a size 6.
on August 28, 2012
All of my boys love these types of underwear - I usually try to buy each of my boys their own "line" so it's easier to sort laundry as I have four boys. My youngest got the superhero "line" and he loves them.
VINE VOICEon October 18, 2010
These are well manufactured briefs, of the quality you'd expect from the Fruit of the Loom brand. They are a bit small for the nominal size, but maybe that's why you call them tighty whities. The size 6 fit my five year old fine.

They all feature the faces and torsos of various Marvel universe superheroes such as Captain America or Iron Man on the large back side panel. I would have preferred the symbols of the heroes instead, which would have made these more like costumes than fan clothing. Many heroes have a recognizable emblem such as Spider Man's spider, Captain America's star, Wolverine's stripes, etc. and that would have made these fun instead of just commercially exploitive of the character.

Also, it's been my experience that this type of printing does not wear well and will eventually crack, blur, and fade, but then again children grow out of these things fast.

Regardless, they do their job as underpants with reasonable comfort, so you can buy with confidence.
on May 21, 2013
They fit perfectly, bright colors, a little on the expensive side, but it was well worth it just to see my son's face to see how happy he is. I would recommend to anyone that has a little boy that loves Iron man or the Justice League (super heroes).
on October 6, 2012
My skinny 5 year-old loves these. We got these in a size 6 and they are a little big but he wears them roomy and they're comfortable for him. Not bunching at all. Plus he loves that he gets to pick a different superhero everyday. Only reason I didn't give them 5 stars is because they aren't as cheap as some others. But still worth the extra $1 or 2.
on January 19, 2012
Just what I expected, good quality (for superhero underwear), and quick shipping. I will probably purchase more in another couple years.
on July 8, 2013
My boy loves this product. He runs around acting like he is a super hero now. The products seems to be good quality you would expect from Fruit of the Loom.
on April 1, 2013
My son LOVES his super hero underwear. I only wish they made them in boxer briefs...why don't they have more variety in boxer briefs for the litle guys?