Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

• Customer Reviews

on March 24, 2010
When shopping for the correct size, use the Actual Hip Measurement chart instead of the waist chart. I went with the waste chart and the pants that came were way too wide and too long. They seemed good, but buying the wrong size was way too easy. Hopefully this will help future shoppers.
66 comments|119 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 7, 2009
I bought two pairs of these pants, and love them. The material isn't too heavy, nor is it too light, it's just right. It is summer in Florida as I write this. I am wearing them and I am not too warm. The straight legs don't ride up, and the pockets are nice. The price is nice too.
on September 14, 2012
I've bought these pants for somewhere around 5 years now for lounging around the house. They used to be pretty well-made. Comfortable and long-lasting. Some time in the last year they must have switched their manufacturing method, because they've become cheap trash. The last two times I've ordered them, they no longer came with the mesh pockets and the stitching around the waist and crotch starts falling apart after a single wash, no exaggeration. I'd recommend another brand, as Fruit of the Loom seems to have forgotten how to make clothing.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon February 14, 2009
In wealthy and well-to-do circles, Fruit of the Loom garments are looked down upon. However, those of us who live or have risen from the lower and middle classes see Fruit of the Loom clothing as a godsend. Fruit of the Loom clothing is comfortable, fairly durable, comes in a variety of sizes and colors, and is inexpensive. These men's sweatpants are just one example of that. I own several pairs of these Fruit of the Loom sweatpants: one in purple, one in grey, one in red, and a couple in navy blue. They are quite comfortable and I enjoy wearing them when I don't have to go anywhere. I have worn them as casual pants on weekends, as pajama bottoms, and when I go jogging in winter and fall. They also last a long time; I have owned one pair of these sweatpants for almost six years and they are still in good shape. Overall, an excellent pair of casual sweatpants that can be worn for a variety of occasions and are inexpensive.
33 comments|111 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 11, 2011
These sweats are comfortable and the mesh pockets are nice but they are completely falling apart. From the first time I wore them, I left a trail of the inner lining all around my house. After the very first wash, I have a 1" hole in the crotch area. I did use these while exercising so it is possible they might have torn while squating etc. I am throwing these away and switching back to my Champion brand sweats. The quality/durability of these is far less than what I am used to.
on May 11, 2009
I love them. They don't get all linty after the washing and drying, which is good. They're light and warm. If you're expecting the really thick sweatpants, go elsewhere. I'm totally satisfied with these. :-) (bought two) The black sweatpants are a little tighter compared to the blue ones.
on March 15, 2013
One year ago, I purchased a set of Champion athletic clothing knowing that the trademark was representing mid to high quality line of products. Having received the set, I was strongly dissatisfied with the quality and the cut of the Champion set, giving approval rating of ONE STAR. This time, I tried another brand, Fruit of the Loom, representing lower to mid quality range of clothing products. Checking out of this set, I can say that they are much better than expected from this manufacturer.
Specificaly, the pants BOTH SIZE MEDIUM, the Champion legs longer, has rubber ties on the bottoms, BOTH ARE PRETTY RUGH, no pockets, NOT EVEN ONE, the waist line is a common string. Comparably, the Fruit of the Loom has TAILORED LEGS
DOUBLE STICHED, TWO POCKETS, the waist line has a RUBBERIZED STRING. I paid 65% of funds for the Fruit of the Loom pants compared to the Champion pants, TAKE YOUR CHOICE!!!!
on August 7, 2011
I bought two pairs of these and within the first day of wearing each of them...the drawstring came unfastened from the back. The drawstring does not go all the way through, it is actually two pieces of cord sewn to the back of the pant. When tied, and the first time I tried to sit...the string came unsewn. Don't even bother with these. I gave it one star because there is nothing lower.
on July 17, 2015
I bought these sweatpants for my boyfriend. He's 6'1, so finding sweatpants are hard to find in his length
but these are great!
I bought them in a medium and he loves them.
I actually tried them on myself!
(I'm 5'7) so finding women's sweatpants in the correct length is very difficult.
I will be buying myself a pair because I love these.
Soft and warm, very cozy, Nice pockets, and extra long for those with long legs.
I highly recommend buying these for this price.
review image
on August 9, 2013
The elastic waistband was pretty much worthless, there is very little elastic pull to it to keep the pants up. Trying to tighten up the waist with the drawstring was difficult. it has more stretch to it than the elastic does and is very thin. Once I got the drawstring tight enough to keep the pants up, it was like having someone trying to cut me in half. Then, within just a few hours, with little exertion or stress, the drawstring broke. Maybe these would be okay if you like to wear pants with suspenders?

Update 8/25/13: After less than three weeks of mild use, the pants developed a hole in the crotch. Didn't sweatpants used be rugged? Heck, even Fruit of the Loom underwear lasted a lot longer than this.