4.0 out of 5 stars Who reviews socks?
I'm a little embarrassed that I bought socks from Amazon.com. But anyone reading this review is considering doing the same thing, so I won't tell if you won't.

Published on January 2, 2010 by J. Kellam

1.0 out of 5 stars Facotry seconds or worse
I've learned to love ankle sox in the summer. Don't much care for the lower style. I ordered these expecting ankle sox and received style that is lower style even though the factory package says "ankle". The quality is poor, thinner than Fruit of the Loom sox I've been wearing for more than 3 years.

Amazon is making it right, but this item shouldn't be sold...
Published on July 20, 2012 by Grumpy Whiny Old Man

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Who reviews socks?, January 2, 2010
This review is from: Fruit of the Loom Men's 6-Pack Cushion Ankle Crew Sock (Apparel)

The socks are reasonably comfortable and after a couple months they have held up well to use and washing. One problem I've had is that I wear size 13 (US) shoes, and the socks are clearly not made for feet as big as mine. In fact, the manufactuer's description says that, but I ignored it. The height of the sock on the ankle is about an inch lower than I expected.

But you know what? They are socks. Get over it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Facotry seconds or worse, July 20, 2012

Amazon is making it right, but this item shouldn't be sold - every package should be destroyed. Shame on the supplier.

3.0 out of 5 stars A little thin, November 29, 2013
These socks are OK, but they are a little on the thin side. If your feet are a size 11-12, they may be a bit small. At size 13, they may cover your feet, but they won't fit right. I have never had to buy larger socks than size 6-12, but I share a sock drawer with my husband. His feet are size 13 (mine are 11), and they do not fit quite right for him and are even a bit small on me.

I gave these socks 3 stars because of how thin they are, I was expecting a "Cushion" sock to be thicker and have a more cushioned feel, but they are not thick enough to provide much cushion.

4.0 out of 5 stars They're, you know, socks, June 24, 2010
Socks. Athletic socks. Short, athletic socks. Really that's all the info you need; the rest is just detail.... They just poke up above the tops of my sneaks, which is how I like them. Cushion-y, without making it feel like you're walking on a sponge. No pokey bits on the inside to grind down on a toe and cause a blister. I haven't had them long enough to say how quickly they'll wear, but they've come through their first couple washing fine. Not as great as $10/pair technical socks if you're really worried, but a lot more economical.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
I got these for my grandson and myself we love them. they fir properly and a nice size

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
Hard to find a decent pair of socks anymore. Fruit of the Loom beats the s...heck out of Haynes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
excelente

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, May 30, 2014
Washed before wearing. The inside bottom of sock feels scratchy the heals feel loose so they feel like they are sliding around.. Will not buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars great socks, May 26, 2014
the socks are nice, good quality and worth a buy! the only bad thing it sometimes feels to wide, if that makes sense.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit, February 24, 2014
Purchased a year ago and they are still good. It doesn't feel like a lot of toe and ankle cushion but I still like them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›