Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on January 15, 2014
I'm not one to get rhapsodic over something like boys' underwear-- if they are affordable, cover the body parts they should, and hold up to washings, my life is complete enough. These undies are just fine by all those standards. Fruit of the Loom is a decent brand and their products hold up to life's demands. My son loves the Angry Birds pattern-- my pack came with only four different designs (so two pairs were exactly the same) but no biggie to him or to me.

One thing to keep in mind is that these sizes run SMALL. I've ordered this brand before, which is why I got my son (age 3, 35 lbs, 50th percentile for height/weight) the size 6 rather than the 4. They fit him perfectly, no gaps, but a little room to grow. I wouldn't even mess around with the size 4 unless you've got a very skinny boy or one who potty-trained early.
on November 26, 2012
For my 7 year old son who is a major Angry Birds fan, I bought these on Amazon becasue the store was always out of his size. I was going to save them for Christmas, but I didn't, and when I gave them to him, he ran into the bathroom and immediately put on Red and it says sqwak! HE absolutly loves them. In the 2 weeks he has had them, they have been washed twice and are holding up well. I will buying another package as it seems he won't wear anything else now. They are great for the young AB fans.
on January 1, 2013
The girl version of these underwear are far more softer these are kinda stiff going to try and soften them up by washing them if they still are rough he will not be wearing them he loves angry birds so its worth a try
on March 9, 2016
My 3 year old son is a huge Angry Birds fan and loves wearing these.
He is a large 3 year old and wears size 4-5 so that is the size I ordered. THey fit well and they are stretchy enough to last probably for another year.
The designs are the same as pictured and very cute.
The material is somewhat soft after being washed and isn't scratchy on his body.
Overall it was a good purchase
on November 11, 2012
These are the same packaged undies you buy in department stores. They hold their shape and wash well. No complaints. Shipped quickly.
on February 22, 2016
These underwear fell apart the first wash and were waaay too small although I ordered the right size. Also the waist band is very rough. Not good for little guys with sensitive skin. Who wants to wear rough undies? Yuck. Kept them because I washed them before wearing but I definitely do not recommend these.
on October 12, 2015
I purchased these briefs for my 3-year-old. He generally wears 4T shirts and 3T pants. They fit him a little baggy when they arrived. It's not a huge difference, but if you have a child that is larger than average, you might want to go up a size.
on May 8, 2014
Well my 4 and a half year old Grandson just went nuts over these. He loves angry birds, and he loves to run around the house in his underwear, so I couldn't go wrong buying these. He laid them all out to see each one, and my 14 month old Granddaughter grabbed a pair and wore them on her head. Guess she likes them too! These are colorful and well made. Hang a little low in the crotch, but the size still fit him. You would have thought it was Xmas, he was so excited about these undies. A little pricey, but worth the smile on his face.
on February 16, 2015
They fit my son good and the characters are very colorful which is what we wanted. My son wanted something other than white underwear and all the other character ones were very expensive that is why we went with these. He likes them so I like them.
on May 12, 2014
I have two sons that use these (6 and 7 years old). They wear size 7 pants and so I purchased size 8 and they fit them well. They love these. My 6 year old did not want to take a shower the other day because he was going to have to change out of his angry birds underwear (the rest from the pack were waiting to be washed, so he ended up wearing hulk underwear instead lol).