5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal
Purchased these boys boxer briefs for my son who absolutely loves them. He says they are so comfortable. They are very difficult to find in his size locally. The stores seem to always be out of his size in this style. Found them here on Amazon and saved the running around hassle to find them. So glad that I did.
Published on January 16, 2011 by Delos D. Luther II

3.0 out of 5 stars Great lil package!
My son loved them! I'm glad I bought a bigger size for him because they do come sort of small, plus they shrink in the dryer. Hopefully they last him all school year without getting too tight.
Published on September 21, 2011 by Kimaam

3.0 out of 5 stars Great lil package!, September 21, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, January 16, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Sons choice over "tighty whiteys", March 14, 2010
Our sons prefer boxers over briefs, and it was really convenient to be able to buy them through Amazon. These seem to hold up really well, the fabic is soft, and they don't fade in the wash. The elastic band also doesn't seem to be too binding - it has decent give. I like the look of the boxer briefs, as do the men in our family, so everyone is happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Boys Love them!, January 14, 2014
My boys love these. I ordered a pack for each one of them. They are 11 and 13 and they tell me they are very comfortable! We love fruit of the loom underwear for the boys. They last a long time too. They arrived within a week. I am so pleased over that. Shouldn't have to track things you buy....down!

5.0 out of 5 stars My son won't wear anything else now., November 21, 2013
My wife happened across these while shopping at a local department store. She bought them for my 7 year old son to see if he would like them. He loves them. You can often find him streaking through our house wearing nothing but his boxers. They fit well and are cut with comfort in mind. I think often kid's underwear are made with the idea that all they need is superman on the rear to sell them. We have ordered 2 more packs from Amazon for the price she paid for the one pack at another store. Great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves these, October 8, 2013
G. Raney (Charlotte, NC United States) - See all my reviews
My son is a skinny 7 1/2 year old. The briefs fit him just fine. They were a little loose, but everything is on him. They have a good amount of stretch and are comfortable but not too baggy on him. If your kid is a heavier set kid, I would go up a size, but these were fine for my son.

4.0 out of 5 stars Big boy undies, October 1, 2013
These are great. They wash up very nice. My son likes that they don't ride up his thigh under his pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit well, September 9, 2013
My son loves this boxers. they seem longer than other brands. good they come in different colors in one pkg

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit, December 29, 2013
It is close fitting as expected but not enough stretch for his muscle structure. But will have to take a larger size, yes I will purchase this brand again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fruit of the Loom Brief, September 6, 2013
As soon as it arrived my son tried it on. Exact fit like second skin!! He loves this brand very much!!

Fruit of the Loom Big Boys' Assorted Boxer Brief 5-Pack