5.0 out of 5 stars Really like these - great value for your money!
Published on October 20, 2011 by AlexJouJou

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit big
My boys wear between a size 8 & 12 in pants so I thought these would be the correct size. I was wrong. They are way too big. I bought the size small for my younger son and have had to use those for my bigger boys.

My sons are quite thin, so perhaps that is where the problem lies, but I was disappointed in the sizing.
Published on August 9, 2012 by hollidaisy

5.0 out of 5 stars Really like these - great value for your money!, October 20, 2011
We've tried multiple brands of boys underwear. My son is autistic so he notices things that most kids would not even think about. These fit well, the waistband holds it shape, and they wash up nicely. They are consistently good wearers for us - so I give them 5 stars. We prefer these colored vs. the white - they seem to fit better and they're a little more exciting than tidey whitey's.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit big, August 9, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Pay Attention, July 3, 2014
Yeah, I didn't see that it said boys. I was really surprised when these things didn't seem to fit at all. I got a really amusing story out of it though so I'll give them five stars. Just read the fine print in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves them, September 19, 2012
Fruit of the Loom Boys 8-20 Assorted Fashion Brief 5-Pack,Multi,M (10-12).

My eight years old son loves them. Quality is very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great underwear, May 8, 2014
My two boys ages 4 and 6 both wear small and they fit great with room to grow. The colors are perfect for boys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best All Around, December 2, 2014
My son has special needs both cognitive and physical. He wears a torso brace to stabilize his scoliosis. The briefs fit securely and comfortably over or under with or without the brace. He is able to get dressed and remove this brand and style of underwear the easiest. I find them to be the most durable too, holding up in appearance and performance, wash after wash. I first purchased these at Walmart, but it can be a hassle to shop there. Inventory is not always available. Amazon is far more convenient.

4.0 out of 5 stars Still the best underwear for boys, February 3, 2013
As happy as I am with these - I wish there it didn't come as an assortment. I was only interested in one color. These are still the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints, May 29, 2012
My son is happy wearing these briefs. That's enough to satisfy me. They held up well after the first couple of washes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, June 25, 2014
My son is definitely in love with his underwear thank you for the quick service you provided

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Product but the picture is not what you get., January 19, 2013
I am a small teen and I wanted to find some new underwear that was different than what I saw in stores:
The fit is nice and the style is fine. Only problem is the picture with all the stripes is not what you get. I received camoflauge, solids, and different stripes. Not like the picture at all. But still worth it. Fruit of the loom are good.

Fruit of the Loom Big Boys' Assorted Fashion Brief 5-Pack