Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Price:$10.99 - $12.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on November 26, 2014
Well, shoot. I read the reviews saying these were too big, and I thought I was buying the right thing getting the size 3-9, since the next size up started at 9. But somehow the size 3-9s are actually the LARGE size, not the small. The size chart on the bag says:

SMALL: 6 - 10.5
MEDIUM: 9 - 2.5
LARGE: 3 - 9

I wish they'd specified the S-M-L aspect on the website, because I thought the 3-9 size was SMALLER than the 9 - 2.5 size. Wrong, it's the other way around. Nice enough socks, though... will toss them in the "to grow into" box.
77 comments| 165 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 29, 2013
I would recommend for little boys between ages of 4-6 of age depending on shoe size. If you son is wearing a 10 to 1 this is a good fit.
33 comments| 55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 30, 2013
The sizing should explain what ages; I had searched "toddler socks" and these came up. When they arrived, they are for big kids.
22 comments| 72 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 23, 2013
We love these socks. They are so soft. They are cushioned on the bottoms but are not too thick. I got the size M for shoe sizes 9-2 1/2. My son wears a size 12-12.5 shoe and these fit him perfectly and they are stretchy so he should have plenty of room to grow. I will definitely buy these again. They are much better quality than any of his other socks and at such a great price too!
on June 12, 2013
Bought this for my grandson who is 3 years old. He wears a size 9 to 91/2 shoes. However these socks were way too big for him. They are pretty thick and seems like a good quality. Not returning them for reason that he will eventually grow into them. There was no sizing charts to determine the size of the socks.
on May 12, 2015
The description of this products says: 80% Cotton/18% Polyester/1% Lycra Spandex/1% Other Fiber

This is NOT ACCURATE.

These socks are actually 77% polyester, 21% cotton, 2% spandex. They feel very synthetic and nonbreathable. Sending them back...annoyed.

Also, they run a bit large.
on September 16, 2013
The sizing selection box for these is confusing because they aren't in size order. My toddler wears size 10 so he gets the 9 - 2 1/2 size socks. Since he's at the lower end of that size range the socks have plenty of growing room. I like the thickness and softness.
on February 2, 2016
The sizing is very confusing. When the socks arrived, I immediately realized they were too big for my son so I will be exchanging them. Size 3-9 is classified as a Large so that would be good for older boys. My son is 6. These socks are 2x the size of his feet.
review image
on January 15, 2016
I bought these socks in part because they're all the same (easy to match from the dryer) and because they're on Amazon prime, and I could get them in two days to replace my son's old, holy socks. First, the shipment was delayed for weeks, and second, half of the socks had different colored toes and heels...so you have to match them even though you don't get the benefit of showing different color socks outside your shoe. I have bought them before and didn't have either problem, so perhaps it was just a one time thing.

UPDATE: After the first wash, the socks pilled and discolored and looked like they'd been in use for months. A few months in, and I'm embarrassed for my son to wear them. Very disappointed with the quality.
on November 8, 2013
I bought these for my 7 year old son. I am pleased with the quality, and I like that these have just enough stretch so that he can pull them on himself. We have bought socks in the past that are too stiff, and he has trouble putting them on. I will probably buy another pack.