4.0 out of 5 stars Small size
Published 9 months ago by Yana Reprintseva

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits too small
I like the quality, but the sizing is off. My son is three years old and is very small, but these were too short for him. They shrunk even more after the first wash. I had to order a size medium and hope that fits better.
Published on December 16, 2009 by Chloe_Plato

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits too small, December 16, 2009

4.0 out of 5 stars Small size, November 16, 2013
My boy is now 11 but he is short and slim. So I order him size M. At least two months ago I ordered boxer shorts by "Froot of the Loom" size M and they were OK even a bit larger. These A-shirts were not only too short but also very tight fitting. And I expect that after washing they would be even smaller. I gave these to my friend's son who is 5. Had to order larger size. The quality is very good though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit., December 3, 2013
I bought these for my 10 year old son. The are a great fit. He loves them. I would recommend them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me, January 23, 2014
This review is from: Fruit of the Loom Big Boys'5 Pack A-shirt #5P501B (Apparel)
After reading all of the reviews I ended up ordering my 7 year old a large and when I first opened the package I was positive I would send back, but instead decided to wash first and they shrunk and fit perfect now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
Kids luv it

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, June 9, 2014
M. Lam (Fremont, CA) - See all my reviews
I expected it will come in a bit small. So no issue. Nice fit to my almost 6 year-old boy.

3.0 out of 5 stars runs small, March 25, 2014
One wash and they shrank. Doesn't fit my 4 year old who normally fits in xsmall t-shirt. Order in larger size.

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, March 11, 2014
True to size and arrived as expected. Sealed in package and good quality. I seem to notice that this style of undershirts seem to always run a bit small no matter the brand, my son wears a size 5-6 in regular shirts and a medium was perfect for him

3.0 out of 5 stars TOO SMALL FOR MY FOUR YEAR OLD, November 8, 2013
I bought the A-shirt for my four year old but they were a bit too short as well as too small.

3.0 out of 5 stars They shrink, October 29, 2013
The are nice cotton shirts but they do shrink.. a lot. They are fine for my son since he is a little small for his age.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›