4.0 out of 5 stars Great for art projects or PJ's, but does run small.
I've bought these packs twice. Please know that they do run small, as other reviewers have said, and they are a little thin, which I would assume for an undershirt. This is a fair price for a typical undershirt pack. If you're looking for more of a day regular t-shirt, I suggest buying a regular t-shirt.

We've used them both for fun little art projects with the...
Published on June 30, 2011 by Happy Mother of Three Boys

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing and Measurements from package *SEE UPDATE*
I bought Small for my son who wears 5T shirts because of his arm length and his height (38" tall), not girth. I couldn't find sizing info anywhere so I took a chance on the Small. Here is the sizing from the back of the package:

Published 10 months ago by Hester

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for art projects or PJ's, but does run small., June 30, 2011
This review is from: Fruit of the Loom Big Boys'5 Pack Crew Neck Tee (Apparel)

We've used them both for fun little art projects with the kids or for just pajama tops to go with lounge/pj pants and they work just fine for those things. I get a size Medium for my 6 year old. Here are my recommendations for sizing:

S: 3/4
M: 5/6
L: 7/8

I would be guessing for the XL, but I imagine it would likely be follow the pattern and be a 9/10.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing and Measurements from package *SEE UPDATE*, November 15, 2013
Hester (Boston, MA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fruit of the Loom Big Boys'5 Pack Crew Neck Tee (Apparel)

Small fits 2-4 (21-23" chest), Medium fits 6-8 (24-26" chest), Large fits 10-12 (27-29" chest) Extra Large fits 14-16 (30-32" chest)

According to this I should have ordered a medium but the unwashed shirts measure 18" in length and 14" in width laying flat which seems VERY generous...unless 2-4 is different than 2T-4T. I will update measurements after subjecting them to the dryer.

*UPDATE*
Washed in medium temp and just out of the dryer: 16" long and 13 1/4" wide. For comparison, the Fruit of the Loom undershirts in 4T measure 14" long and 11 1/4" wide.

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs small!!!, January 9, 2010
Target Fan (San Francisco California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fruit of the Loom Big Boys'5 Pack Crew Neck Tee (Apparel)
The small is really a Toddler 3-4 size. T-shirt was thin.....but was perfect for a project I was working on for a custom t-shirt for his birthday....Hope this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a GREAT undershirt!, December 8, 2011
A. Kubo (Hacienda Heights, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fruit of the Loom Big Boys'5 Pack Crew Neck Tee (Apparel)
For those of you complaining it runs small, "Fruit of the Loom" is an "underwear" company. Their shirts are intended to be undershirts for the most part, except their pocketed t-shirts. Their shirts are supposed to be smaller than your normal sizes so it fits comfortably "under" your outer shirt, especially since they are 100% breath-able cotton. Our boys love them weather grown-up or young. :-)

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, December 15, 2009
Shirts were surprisingly small. We bought multiple packs for a class project and had to return. Otherwise, quality was fine, but what a hassle!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for the price., March 19, 2014
Fit was as expected, medium said it was a 6-8 and that seemed to be right on. Perfect shirt for decorating as an art project.

4.0 out of 5 stars Large is Size 10-12, February 12, 2014
Good undershirt but Large is actually Boys Size 10-12. I had to reorder Medium (Size 6-8) for my tall 6 year old.

5.0 out of 5 stars good fit and good quality, December 14, 2013
These fit my five year old grandson just right and there was very little shrinkage. I get them a little large since he is growing so fast. Right now he is about 42 lbs and we got the medium size. Two packages of five should keep him warm all winter here in CT.

5.0 out of 5 stars SIZING IS ACCURATE!!!, December 5, 2013
I ordered an XL (sz 14-16) for my 10 year old daughter, who is a little on the smaller side, because a lot the reviews said these fit snugly. I think some of the reviewers must have kids who are really big for their age, because the XL IS a 14-16 and WAYYYYYYY too big for my daughter, but fit my 14 year old son, who is average sized, perfectly, if not a bit loosely. Buy the accurate size unless you want a nightgown.

2.0 out of 5 stars not great quality, September 16, 2011
I bought this tees but they were not great quality. The neck line got a little stretch after the first wash and the quality of the tees was too thin.

Fruit of the Loom Big Boys'5 Pack Crew Neck Tee