5.0 out of 5 stars Finally
Published 21 months ago by jamie wittwer

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not like at all
I actually ended up tossing all of them out after the first use. The elastic is very wimpy and they ride up something terrible.
Published 20 months ago by Haley Baltz

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, December 8, 2012
First, the backstory so you understand my thought process going into this review - I am a peitite woman - 4'11, fairly thin. It might sound sort of silly, but finding underwear that fit and are comfortable is really difficult. I'm a pretty comfortable size 5 except for how high up the underwear go - I am small so they go up much too far and I end up having to roll them down and over - the opposite of sexy. So my options were to either deal with underwear that need to be folded over or go for a smaller size. Many brands don't offer a size 4 and the ones that do are way too expensive for casual, under the jeans underwear. I have no interest in spending 10 dollars on a single pair of panties - that's crazy. I also have no interest in folding my underwear and rolling them down.

Then, finally, I found these low-rise underwear. They are exactly what I needed. They are true to size and perfect for the petite woman who really just wants underwear that fit! No rolling needed, no problems, everything is just right. The underwear fit right and they feel comfortable.

I can't say if these underwear would be comfortable on a taller woman looking for low rise, they are very low on my small frame.. but I can say that with my needs, they are just perfect.. I would suggest these to anyone who has tried the regular fit fruit of the loom underwear and found them to be too high. Just be forewarned that there is a big difference in rise between these and the other lines. I would say that they come about 3 full inches lower than the other, regular fit bikini style.

All in all, these underwear are exactly what I needed. They are significantly less expensive than other brands and they fit great on a petite frame. So, now.. finally, I have underwear that I can wear comfortably - I'm loyal to this specific line and I plan on buying a few more packs in case they're taken down off of amazon - I cant find them in store at all.

I hope this was helpful in your decision to buy or not buy these undwear.. Good luck! :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not like at all, January 15, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars neither low-rise or bikini cut, January 9, 2013
M. Fulton "M. Fulton" (Phoenix, AZ, United States) - See all my reviews
These are nothing like the image. The material is cheap and the cut is unflattering. Good price but unless you like Granny-panties it's a waste of time.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not crazy about these, September 26, 2013
These were inexpensive, but that's about all they have going for them. They just don't fit very well. Fabric-wise, they seem to run a little small (skimpier coverage than I expected), but the elastic is really loose, so they slide down. Somehow, they seem too small and too large at the same time?! Maybe I'm just the wrong body-type for these or something, but they didn't work for me. Buyer's remorse.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Waste of Money, June 4, 2014
A. M. Garman (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
Hands down worst quality of cotton I have seen in a long time. Its like putting on burlap undies, but somehow super thin all at the same time. Too bad because the fit was actually pretty nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, June 3, 2014
Fit perfectly, very soft, cut patterns/colors, and they don't ride up! I highly recommend these, they fit perfectly exactly where they need to!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not so tighty whities!, January 28, 2014
Fits as expected. Perhaps a bit baggy on the butt so order 1 size smaller for that extra buttox lift!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad fit, October 22, 2013
Love the designs and colors. Material is very light weight (thin). I do wish the leg elastic was more stretchy. It almost seems to not have any. I worry about ride up when I wear them. So going to see after washing if there is any difference.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, July 7, 2013
The ladies panties are as they should be. Colors were spot on. The size was exact. It was much nicer ordering online then dealing with the retail stores.

1.0 out of 5 stars these things are crap, February 10, 2013
bought these for my wife when she was pregnant because she felt she needed some "granny panties". threads started coming apart after 1 washing and you can pretty much see through the thin fabric. And not in a sexy way.

Fruit of the Loom 6pk Cotton Assorted Low Rise Bikini