Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on May 29, 2013
I agree with other users comments about the sizing running small. My child is a very slender 7 yo and I bought the M (for 10+) and after a wash, it fits very comfortably. Not snug like you think when you think of Calvin Klein ads, but giving room for an active child to move comfortably throughout their day.
The covering around the waistband is such a nice detail, I wish other underwear was made in this way.
The sizing is the ONLY reason I'm not giving this a 5 star, but by ordering the size up to accomodate for that, this is a 5-star product.
on May 14, 2013
I had ordered these Fruit of the Loom boxer briefs as well as the Hanes ones. There was a HUGE difference in quality between the two. Fruit of the Loom wins hands down!
on July 12, 2010
I ordered two packs of these for my 2 sons, ages 9 and 11. I am satisfied with the quality of this product. The covered waistbands are comfortable, as well. My younger son is picky about tags, etc, and these "meet" his standards. I was disappointed, though, because the colors I received were not the colors indicated in the photo. Both of the packages I received were gray, red, and royal blue. These are not colors my older son is particularly happy about wearing on his underwear. I was expecting to get the green/gray,blue colors indicated in the photo. I recommend these boxer briefs for their comfort, style, and quality. However, you might not receive the colors indicated.
on December 24, 2012
Bought these for my son. He is 9 @62lbs and I bought him the medium(10-12). They shrink a lot! That is why I do recommend sizing up. Overall, cotton is a decent thickness (could be thicker), and elastic doesn't roll. They do the job until he outgrows them. Satisfied.
on April 16, 2015
I bought these for my 6 year old and he loves them. Decent quality and a nice covered waistband. My son is 50 pounds, so I would've ordered the small if it weren't for the reviews. The medium is a tad big, but that's better than too small. I think they are too long - it would be best if they were an inch or two shorter. Please know that if you order the multi color pack, you might get a different color combo than what is pictured. I was hoping for the orange and green, but got blue and black.
on March 3, 2015
These are literally the only underwear that stay up on my skinny son -- the elastic is substantial enough that his pants don't end up tugging them down and revealing a little crack, but it's also very stretchy and comfy. Overall the undies aren't super soft, but they aren't scratchy either, and my sensitive autistic son finds them comfortable, so most kids should be fine with them.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon March 1, 2014
These Fruit of the Loom boxers have a very sophisticated and "grown-up" look (I can imagine Daddy wearing a style just like this). The tag less comfort waistband is always well-liked by my boy, of course, and these fit him perfectly -- loose enough for comfort, tight enough not to bunch. Durable, too; he outgrew his last pairs before he wore them out. Thumbs up from the two of us!
VINE VOICEon January 3, 2014
I love that the elastic on these is covered with fabric, are soft cotton and they are tagless. great for kids with sensory issues. They are a bit snugger than we expected. We got a size medium. He is a slim-to-average kid who wears size 12 pants, and the medium says it fits 10-12, but I think next time we will order a size up. It might be just a preference thing though; they don't bind anywhere, they are just snug.
on February 19, 2014
These are comfy and hold up well wash after wash. They fit "as expected," but I'll explain further: My son is about 44" tall and about 40 pounds, so somewhat on the slim side. He wears a size 5 or 6 in pants (with adjustable waist, to cinch up), and a 6-8 in these boxer briefs. They fit him snugly, but not tight. Hope that helps!
on August 8, 2013
My son has a drawer full of different styles of underwear we've tried out and these are the only ones he will wear so they must be pretty comfy. Even other brands that are the same style do not pass his comfort test. You can get bigger packs for cheaper elsewhere and I have but this is the only place I've been able to find color packs which he likes a lot, everywhere else I've found them they are only grey and black.