Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Size: Shoe: 6-12|Color: White|Change

on March 22, 2014
These seem like the same socks that I had bought in previous years except that the elastic is so tight on the top that it leaves lines in my lower calf. I'm a woman and not overweight so pity the burly guy that tries to wear these all day.
on February 25, 2012
These socks were less expensive than those of a competing brand on the Amazon Site. The shipping was fast! It took time for me to weed through my old socks before I began using these my new socks. But I have been quite pleased with the quality and apparent durability. Kudos to Fruit of the Loom, you offer a good deal!
on August 7, 2012
I like these. Nice enough to last several months of hard use, cheap enough to not mind replacing them. They could be a bit thicker though.
on July 6, 2013
these socks are better than all of the others out there, but still are not very good. Will anyone make a toe seam that doesn't hit the wrong spots on toes? Wear out in a season ( three months). Cotton is good. Seller is fine.
on April 16, 2016
Oh these are bad. I purchased a pack some years ago, and the socks were much better. Quality has really really gotten worse. The socks in the new pack felt much less soft, were thinner, and more scratchy than the same kind of socks I'd earlier bought. Hanes in this price range aren't much of an improvement. I tried a pack of Reebok socks and those were bad too. I'd say pay more and get socks made by Champion, or go to a discount store like Ross or TJ Maxx, and buy socks made by better brands like Timberland or Calvin Kline. Even my cheap socks made by Starter, and my thicker work-wear Dickies socks feel better than these by Fruit of the Loom.
on April 24, 2016
These socks feel wonderful and are made with so much cotton. My son has a skin condition so needs to have a high percentage to keep his feet healthy, but these just did not hold up. He was running holes through them the first or second time he wore them. Granted he is very tough on socks and most products, but a little more reinforcement on the bottom would be helpful
on May 1, 2016
Comfortable cushion under the foot, slightly thicker than standard crew sock. Exactly what I wanted. Great price for the six-pack. Just got them this week so have no idea how they will hold up but the brand has a good reputation so I am hopeful that I will get a couple of years of wear. Given the price and initial impression, I would recommend to others.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 14, 2012
These socks are very comfortable, for walking, gym use. I had hard time finding the right set of socks and these are awesome. Highly recommend.
on June 13, 2016
These are the quality that I expected from Fruit of the Loom. There is enough thickness in the sole to provide good comfort and wear, but they're not so heavy as to be uncomfortable during warm/hot weather. The fit around the calf is snug enough so the socks don't fall down, but not so tight as to cause discomfort.
on June 6, 2015
These would be five star if the elastic in the top seam would not cut into my legs such to leave a mark for a long time after removal. I have had to fold over the top so the elastic is buffered by the inner sock. A PIA but do-able. Not my favorite.
On the other hand they are comfortable on my feet, wash and wear well. They are not thick or thin but somewear [sic] in between.
Could be five star if not for elastic cutting.