5.0 out of 5 stars As good as 10 years ago
I first bought these 10 years ago and once they became too thin from many washes I bought this pack. The softness and quality is still the same. Great price too.
Published 6 months ago by Lori

3.0 out of 5 stars colours of boxers not even close to ones advertised
I chose this product because of the image displayed. However the boxers received looked totally different from the ones advertised consisting of bright yellow green and pink colours.
Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars colours of boxers not even close to ones advertised, May 11, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as 10 years ago, May 12, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars A little smaller than what I wanted, April 28, 2014
They were a little smaller than what I wanted. Other than that they were fine. I would still order again.

5.0 out of 5 stars feels good, April 17, 2014
Jaime (Queens, New York) - See all my reviews
what can I say about a pair of boxers, they feel good. The waist band is very comfortable even after all day use, and the material is breathable. The "package" is happy in these guys so I would definitely recommend them to boxer wearers..

5.0 out of 5 stars good fit...good quality, April 14, 2014
I am very pleased with these boxers and with Amazon in general. The boxers were as good or better than I expected. the size runs true and they are low rise as advertised. In fact I am buying another 5 pack

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage, March 18, 2014
This review is from: Fruit of the Loom Men's 5 Pack Exposed Waistband Low Rise Boxer, Assortment (Apparel)
It doesn't say anywhere in the item description that these are LOW RISE. I decided to buy on line since the local retailers are always out of the NORMAL ones. These were nearly twice the price of NORMAL ones but I figured it was worth it for the convenience. Turned out to be an aggravating nuisance. This review is actually a ZERO star review. I love how they make these trendy ill-fitting garments and charge twice as much while using less fabric.

3.0 out of 5 stars Strange fit, March 13, 2014
They say they are supposed to fit low on the waist. I thought I had them on backwards at first because the front of the shorts is so big, but I guess that's how they are designed. The legs of the shorts are so big that everything is exposed if you are in one and lift a left. I have pretty fat legs and I still feel like these are more of a miniskirt than boxers.

2.0 out of 5 stars Eh...., March 10, 2014
Not what I thought they were. They are shorter, and tight around the legs. These particular style boxers are not made for a larger person

4.0 out of 5 stars Product is exactly as I ordered, March 5, 2014
Product fit as expected, no surprises. I ordered these for my husband and he seems to like them, especially with the elastic waistband.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Wide Waistband, Plenty O'Ballroom, February 7, 2014
I've been wearing a set of these for 5 years now and just today blew out my first seam, and I wear these weightlifting, so they're plenty durable. I find them quite comfortable but I'm not an underwear tester.