Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on January 27, 2015
Overall a good product. However, the seem is a little close, and the colors were not anything like the picture. A lot of plaid with somewhat of pastel colors. Actually my wife wears them as shorts around the house. The material is good, and I would purchase them again, just a size up from normal.
on October 18, 2014
I got these to compare with my first favorite, the 3-pack with the gray waistband, which are are a little better. But these lower priced options still compare favorably. Again, time will tell how these hold up; or should I say stay up.
on July 2, 2013
Tried two times to get the correct size......and you just sent the same size which is a real skimmpy cut......
Below copied from previous review and finally got the right product

I did another order and you sent the right one..........after two missed trys to get it right......You cancelled a replacement and credited the account..........I tried a new order and they sent the right stuff
on June 17, 2013
I'm glad I bought these. The material is light and seems strong. The waist is also great, as it's low-fit and fights my waist perfectly. They're also not baggy, unlike other boxers I've bought from Hanes and Banana Republic. One complaint is that the slit is a bit narrow, so you would be better off just pulling down your boxers when you have to pee.
on March 13, 2014
They say they are supposed to fit low on the waist. I thought I had them on backwards at first because the front of the shorts is so big, but I guess that's how they are designed. The legs of the shorts are so big that everything is exposed if you are in one and lift a left. I have pretty fat legs and I still feel like these are more of a miniskirt than boxers.
on February 7, 2014
I've been wearing a set of these for 5 years now and just today blew out my first seam, and I wear these weightlifting, so they're plenty durable. I find them quite comfortable but I'm not an underwear tester.
on November 14, 2013
they fit a size under i bought medium they somewhat small cause there a gap at the front so zipper area is open i bought other boxers of this same brand and they fit great so dont know why they fit they way they did.
on April 17, 2014
what can I say about a pair of boxers, they feel good. The waist band is very comfortable even after all day use, and the material is breathable. The "package" is happy in these guys so I would definitely recommend them to boxer wearers..
on March 21, 2016
this product is not as described. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B81ILMO/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0
"Fruit of the Loom Men's Exposed Waistband Low Rise Boxer"
it says low rise, it is the same rise as is typically available by Hanes and fruit of the loom.
what it does have is a high rise thigh, ie the thigh is cut shorter than typical boxers.
these are very disappointing.
on October 15, 2014
I have purchased many fruit of the loom boxers in wal-mart with a very good experience. However, these ones being the same size are smaller and are too tied to the body which make me feel very uncomfortable. Also the fabric that says to be cotton is not like the one that I have previously purchased in wal-mart being also fruit of the loom