Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fruit of the Loom Girls' Cotton Hipsters (Pack of 9)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 29, 2011
My daughter is now wearing size 4-5 and to last her a while since she's growing so fast, i brought her a size 6, after washing them, had her put one on after bath, it won't even go up to her thighs. And i can't return them,and i don't have anyone close to me who has girl that i can give them to. So waste of money. Make sure you buy 2 size up then what your daughter wears.
on September 18, 2011
i was so sick of those cutesie Lacey little girl underwear theses are so cute and modern .they seem very comfortable but they do run small so go for 2 sizes up but that's really the only drawback.
on March 5, 2012
We bought a size or two bigger anyway because of how fast she's growing, so I acknowledge the "buy bigger" comments. My daughter loves these. All other undies were either digging into her skin because of the thin, frilly bands or they were too baggy. She likes these snug hipsters with the thick bands a lot!
on November 13, 2013
we opened them and washed them thinking they'd fit, but they dont and they are also itchy. my daughter wont wear them. i thought they'd be as good as the hanes, but they arent. def. cheaper quality and not made as nicely, fabric is more rough. i dont think i can return them/get a refund bc we washed them...
on May 22, 2012
I bought these panties for my 8 year old daughter. She has outgrown all of the themed panties so she wanted something a little more plain. She really likes these. They are very soft and the patterns are very attractive. She says that they are very comfortable and she is not always pulling them out of her bottom like a lot of the other panties she has had.
on January 27, 2012
The colors/patterns I got were not the color shown but were still cute. The fabric is extremely thin and I can't see it lasting long. I relied on the fact that other reviewers said the panties were 2 sizes too small. The only 2-3 size panties I could find had the elastic tops and it was bothering my 14 month old. I bought these in the size 4 and they fit nicely and don't leave the little rash that elastic panties left behind. She's about as big as a 2 year old and 23 lbs.
on October 10, 2013
Product "fits as expected" only because I read the reviews before buying (and bought size 10s for my skinny 7 year old. She thinks they're comfy. I really wanted the red set, but twice received the orange...not my fave color, but similar prints.

I must also include that I bought size 8s the first go-round and they ended up being too tight for my lil girl after a few washes.
on April 30, 2015
I am puzzled. It got rave reviews from so many buyers! I feel like I've been fooled. Was I the only one who got such a terrible product??
The fabric is extremely thin and rough. I was very disappointed. It's so thin that you can see through it. Very cheaply made. I will add a photo to get my point across.
It also has a very weak to nonexistent elastic.

Will not recommend it, and will not purchase from this brand in the future.
review image review image review image
on January 5, 2014
Really uncomfortable with binding leg openings. Did not hold shape well after washing. My daughter won't wear due to discomfort - she is average-sized.
on July 8, 2016
These arrived on time. They fit perfectly. My daughter loved them. They were super cute too. We just had to replace them because she out grew them, we tried a different kind and she was not so happy with the other kind. Going to be reordering these very soon to keep a happy daughter.