Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Maxwell Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on June 28, 2012
The cotton used to make these tanks is impressively terrible. My daughter doesn't seem to mind it, and wears them without complaint, but I am annoyed at how rough they are. Sure they are inexpensive, but I have purchased plenty of other cheap cotton clothing from the likes of Old Navy, Target, etc. and it does not feel like burlap. On the upside, the construction is ok, and they are cut higher at the neck, which I like.
on June 16, 2011
These are tanks instead of camisols. The shoulder straps are wider and stay up better on small girls. The fabric weight is a little thicker to provide more warmth in winter.
on March 20, 2013
Dissapointed to receive colors other than what is shown in the photo. Now I see that the fine print does say assorted colors. But I don't think bright yellows & purple are the colors that we would get the most use of. This is exactly why I don't usually buy things online. Ugh. Thanks again Amazon for creating another frustrated online shopper.
on March 20, 2012
They run very small, their very short (they are not pre-shrunk and haven't washed them yet). The cotton is not a very nice quality and feels rough. Very disappointing products
on March 22, 2013
These are great under garments for chilly days but beware, the pink is actually peach. I don't care so much as no one sees it under my daughters clothes but I would have liked to have been sent what I thought I was getting.
on March 2, 2011
I just bought these for 4.75 in burlington coat factory... Why on earth are they being sold here for close to $10??
on June 4, 2015
We used these EVERY day during the fall/winter months under clothes. It's nice to have diff colors to coordinate w/outfits and for laundering purposes. Good price for amount...not super soft jersey cotton or anything but after a few washes were nice and soft and held their color.

Will be purchasing again for next fall. Have worn the pink as outer wear w/skirt.
Got purple not blue this time, might get two packages with diff colors next time.
on March 30, 2016
i got these for my not yet 2 year old...at first, they fit fine, a little big, but not a problem...after some washing, they have stretched so much that my husband commented that they could fit our 10 year old! after many washings, there are no holes, though..
on June 4, 2015
These shirts were great for what I needed them for, iron-on designs for my nieces. The material is cotton and perfect for that purpose and cute for summer if not plain otherwise.

Con: I wish they put that the color varies in the title on main description on top. You only get one white and then two random colors, I got lime green and purple. Luckily I'm not one for gender specific colors and didn't mind but others may.
on March 6, 2013
They were exactly what I was looking for. I wanted a material that was not to thick or thin so my daughter could wear them under her clothes, but not be bulky. She can wear them alone in hot weather and as an undershirt other wise.