5.0 out of 5 stars cool and fun

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy Hanes instead
Published on February 1, 2012 by M. McKinney

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy Hanes instead, February 1, 2012
This review is from: Fruit of the Loom 6 Pack Heather Hipster Panty (Apparel)
This all started when my mom got me a pack of Hanes from Target. I wanted another pack so that I could go longer without doing laundry and I figured, "Hey, I'll try Fruit of the Loom and then I'll know which one is better." Hanes is better. I got the same size (9) and style (Hipster) in both brands and the Hanes undies fit better, are softer, and have far more comfortable construction than the Fruit of the Loom ones. I will never make that mistake again!

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better., August 27, 2011
beliz (Miami, Florida, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fruit of the Loom 6 Pack Heather Hipster Panty (Apparel)
Good Coverage, cool colors, could be softer cotton. The seams on either side of the hip are too thick. Panty lines through certain pants and would especially show if you wear tight jeans/ leggings/ pants/ skirts. Also if too tight, underwear or pants, the seams can get on comfortable on either side of the hip.

5.0 out of 5 stars cool and fun, January 17, 2012
This review is from: Fruit of the Loom 6 Pack Heather Hipster Panty (Apparel)
I am an international student, so I was thinking about the price of the product. I am really short and small and I ordered size 5. when I opened my package, I was shocked - the size of the panties is huge! but when I tried them on, they fit awesome! I find them very comfortable and nice. I'll see what's gonna happen after few more washes, but for now on - thy have 5 stars from me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, December 31, 2011
Great fit, comfy, all around good ol panties. Not "sexy" but really I wasn't expecting that :). They are great for their purpose.

4.0 out of 5 stars quality, April 1, 2012
Yun'er Niu (WESTBOROUGH, MA, US) - See all my reviews
The product has a great price but it's quality is okay. The color doesn't look really pretty and the cloth is quite rough.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me., April 26, 2013
50% Polyester panties? Really? In a word ICK! Scratchy. Wish I'd read the fiber content.
For those with a hide like an armadillo should be no problem. For those who like a nice soft pair of underwear not good.
Buyer beware.

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, looks cheap and material is coarse and not smooth, July 27, 2013
- looks cheap and did not receive the colors/design as shown in the photo posted for this product
- have seen better quality and material for the same price

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, October 9, 2011
I was looking for low cost underwear packs and this one had a good description and was offering more for the money.

Designs were the same as on the web page, they are soft and comfortable and don't curl up at the edges after machine wash.

Will definitely buy again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Leg elastic is terrible!, February 11, 2013
When washed, on almost every single pair (I bought two packages), the leg elastic curled out! If you move your leg forward, the leg elastic doesn't even touch my leg (which makes the "fact" that's it's elastic a joke).

I'm extremely disappointed, but threw away all packaging when I received them and threw them in the washing machine. No more Fruit of the Loom for me! Total waste of money (for both product and shipping).

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, perfect fit!, December 1, 2011
These Fruit of the Loom undies are perfect for what I need them for. Standard cotton, nice colors, could be a little cuter. The only "complaint" I have is that they are full coverage (almost "granny panty"ish) but that was a given, considering the description of the item.

Great for the price, good buy overall.