5.0 out of 5 stars As expected
Shirts were pretty thin but exactly what I expected for $10. Great for sleepwear and I would buy again without hesitation.
Published on May 26, 2012 by C. Boswell

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't count on 3 different shirts
I ordered these for my three little boys who are all about superheros. I thought I would get one spiderman, one hulk, and one wolverine. Instead I received one hulk and two spidermans. I was disappointed. The boys were disappointed too.
Published on May 26, 2012 by Sarah Morgan

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't count on 3 different shirts, May 26, 2012
Sarah Morgan (Omaha, NE United States) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Not 3 different shirts, June 8, 2012
This review is from: Fruit of the Loom Little Boys' 3-Pack Funpals Marvel Heroes Shirts (Apparel)
The package had two Spiderman shirts and one Hulk short. Don't order expecting the 3 shirts in the main image. These are packaged like kid's underwear, three in a pack.

Deceiving product photo...

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, May 26, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirts, November 7, 2013
These are great shirts. They seem to run just a little snug though. I will be buying my son the larger size asap!

3.0 out of 5 stars Heroes t-shirts, October 7, 2013
Kids liked it. Nice stamps, but t-shirt quality could be better. I hope they improve cotton quality in the next time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute shirts, May 17, 2013
The shirts are made of low quality fabric and run a little small on sizing. The thing that bothers me the most is that when packaging this item the fruit of the loom people rolled each shirt (I got a pack of three shirts) they rolled each shirt and put a piece of tape to hold them. When taking the tape off the adhesive stuff stayed on the fronts of the shirts making a "goober" mark that didn't come off in the wash. Not cool!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price!, February 10, 2013
These do run small (because they are technically undershirts), but I read the reviews and bought a larger size. Very pleased. My son wears a size 3 and I bought the size 6, so after a couple washes they fit fine, a little big but he can wear them this year and probably next. They are tagless, which is a great bonus comfort for my little guy. They may seem thin at first, but after a couple washes they shrink up and are nice quality thickness to wear as regular outerwear T-shirts. I received all 3 different characters, even Hulk, although some reviews said others got doubles instead. Mine came perfect with complete variety. I bought all 3 packages of characters and all 3 orders arrived perfectly. Very pleased with quality and price. Great buy and super bargain if you buy a bigger size that they have a little room to grow into. Highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super cute - but run small, December 29, 2012
My 4 year old son LOVES these. They are his new favorite clothes.

Fortunately, I saw some reviews talking about the size. My son is a very slender kid, but I went ahead and got size 6 because of other comments. They fit him perfectly. I definitely recommend getting a size up from what your child wears.

3.0 out of 5 stars Same Issue, December 13, 2012
I had the same issue with them sending two of the same shirt, I received one Hulk and two Wolverine shirts. Though I promptly returned it and let them know. I got another package maybe not even a day later, this time I had the correct order with one of each shirt like shown. I suggest if you have the same issue return it and get another one, if that's not satisfactory/ you don't feel like waiting for another. Or simply if you don't know another kid who would enjoy the copy shirt then get your money back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
Got these for my nephew - he loved them :)

Rate and Discover Movies