5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson Loves it
Great item my grandson loves the underwear. They glow in the dark he thinks they are so cool.
Published on May 4, 2010 by Robert Toscano

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the picture!!
The original picture was a black top and grey bottoms w/black logo. What I recieved (and is NOW being shown) is a grey top with black bottoms and multicolored logo. Does NOT look like Batman at all with all the flourescent colors. Also, it is supposed to glow in the dark (this one, anyway) and it DOES NOT.
Published on February 13, 2011 by jacksmom

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson Loves it, May 4, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars batman shirt, September 1, 2008
it is very cool and my kid loved it great material and great stuff to wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great set but buy at Wal Mart!, April 17, 2011
This review is from: Fruit of the Loom Little Boys' Batman Underoos Prints Tee and Boxer Set (Apparel)
I have several of these sets for my 4 year old. He uses them as pajamas. They are great but you should buy them at Wal Mart. When I first saw them, I bought Superman for 6.99. Then, I went back for more and they are only $5. I bought Batman, Spiderman, and Buzz at that price!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the picture!!, February 13, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars More fun for birthday, August 14, 2010
Cindy S. (United States) - See all my reviews
Bought for grandson on his fourth birday. He loved them and had great fun modeling them for everyone. Makes great summer PJ's.

5.0 out of 5 stars Son LOVES this!, May 13, 2011
The Batman underoos were a huge hit with my 4 year old son...he loves them so much. The package does say not intended as sleepwear - I suspect it has something to do with possibly not being made of non-flamable materials (I really don't know the reasoning)? The fit is perfect - so he won't be wearing them long - maybe I should have gone up one size. Also - the package says that it glows in the dark - that is NOT the case there is no glowing going on anywhere. BUT - he still loves these. I got him a Batman mask too - much cooler to play in during the summer.

Shipping was quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gr8 underwear!, May 12, 2011
My almost 5 yr old loves his underwear! Especially since they have Batman on them! He loves anything w/Superheros on them! So glad i purchased these 4 him! :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Much loved but odd sizing, March 26, 2011
Amy (Washington DC) - See all my reviews
My 4 year old son received this set for Christmas and he loves it. The picture has been changed to reflect the gray shirt/black underwear, so I knew what I was getting. My son is very small but I think the size 4 shirt runs small and short. However the underwear runs true to size. The t-shirt is flimsy, but the underwear is heavy and won't be wearable in the summer. If I bought this again, I would consider going up a full size in the future, since he's most interested in the shirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glow in the Dark too!, January 15, 2011
Grandson was so excited about the glow in the dark feature of this set! It paired nicely with the Bat Cave he also received via Amazon. His mother seemed to be satisfied with the fabric quality and sizing, as she is picky about such things. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars underwear?, February 6, 2010
I bought these for my 4 year old grandson. He loved them so much he refused to put clothes over them in the dead of winter. Had to do a lot of negotiating to get him to face reality.

I must admit he looked absolutely adorable in them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›