5.0 out of 5 stars good
great tee shirt. 2/3 T is perfect for 24 lb son. great to just put on, a hassle free outfit
Published 14 months ago by Elaine Barclay

3.0 out of 5 stars Thin t-shirts that run small
My son is 2 1/2 and is just starting to wear a size 4T in shirts (he is big for his age) but these honestly cannot be a size 4T--they run VERY small compared to all of his other size 4T shirts. They are thin and somewhat stiff. They were fine for wearing with pajama pants to bed but I will look for other brands when I next purchase white t-shirts for him.
Published on May 6, 2011 by Jen New Mom

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars These shirts are AWFUL, August 9, 2011
Like the briefs I bought from Fruit of the Loom here on Amazon, I expected more from a trusted brand. I got them for my 3 year old and he can't even wear them. If I could give them NO STARS, I would.

These shirts are complete trash. They are rough and thin. I can see my hand right through them. I kept them, thinking that they would get softer with a washing and some softener. Well, I was wrong. They didn't get much softer, but they DID SHRINK. So, now they barely fit my 2 year old son. I washed them in warm and dried them on low. They still shrunk more than an entire size.

I am so disappointed with both the briefs AND these shirts by FotL. I can't believe they put their name on these products! I will be buying Hanes from now on. :(

3.0 out of 5 stars Thin t-shirts that run small, May 6, 2011
Jen New Mom (Springfield, IL) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not correspond to size, May 9, 2011
An OK product, but not very well fit to size. I bought this for my almost 3 year old toddler who wears 4T and it shrank so much I couldn't really use it. Luckily I have a younger son who is growing into the tees and I will use them for him. Also, material is not as nice as let's say Haines tees, which are better fit to standard sizes in my experience. I will probably look for alternative products in future.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, September 5, 2013
You get what you pay for with these t-shirts. Very, very thin. Would not buy again. Very disappointed in fruit of the loom merchandise.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, September 5, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, June 26, 2013
Tammy Jo Smith (Woodbridge, VA United States) - See all my reviews
These do shrink but I was prepared for that. My grandson is in a 3T and I bought a 4T because I know they will shrink (raised 2 sons been there done that ) So buy a size up if purchasing these, but they are good quality and fast shipping.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ordered the size 2-4 for 2 year old. Fit ..., July 12, 2014
Ordered the size 2-4 for 2 year old. Fit just right with no room to grow. Sizes are much smaller than normal.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, April 30, 2014
This are thinner than I expected. Probably would work better as an undershirt than for machine embroidery. Might order again for smaller craft projects.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good construction, but the sizing is way off., February 27, 2014
Purchased this for my son who is 22 mos. and about 27 lbs. According to the growth charts in his doctor's office, he's somewhere in the 60th percentile, so he's supposedly small for his age group. The shirt says its for a 2/3T, but there's no way unless the child is sub-25 lbs. These would have fit him well about 6 months ago, but they fit him like an Under Armour shirt on an nfl player, so he won't get much use out of them. On the other hand, we needed some dust rags, so these will do well for that when he outgrows them entirely in a month or two. Choose a bigger size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, February 19, 2014
My little guy is wearing a 3t right now and I ordered him a 4t based in what some of the other reviews said. The 4t just fits. After a few washing a they may now longer fit. I probably should have ordered a 5t for him. I would say the 4t fits more like a 3t. Not disappointed in the product, just wish it was a little bigger.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›