4.0 out of 5 stars wider shoulder straps
These are tanks instead of camisols. The shoulder straps are wider and stay up better on small girls. The fabric weight is a little thicker to provide more warmth in winter.
Published on June 16, 2011 by C. Wyatt

2.0 out of 5 stars Weird colors!
Dissapointed to receive colors other than what is shown in the photo. Now I see that the fine print does say assorted colors. But I don't think bright yellows & purple are the colors that we would get the most use of. This is exactly why I don't usually buy things online. Ugh. Thanks again Amazon for creating another frustrated online shopper.
Published 20 months ago by kgreen

4.0 out of 5 stars wider shoulder straps, June 16, 2011
This review is from: Fruit of the Loom Little Girls' 3 Pack Wardrobe Tank (Apparel)

2.0 out of 5 stars Weird colors!, March 20, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Roughest Cotton Ever, June 28, 2012
The cotton used to make these tanks is impressively terrible. My daughter doesn't seem to mind it, and wears them without complaint, but I am annoyed at how rough they are. Sure they are inexpensive, but I have purchased plenty of other cheap cotton clothing from the likes of Old Navy, Target, etc. and it does not feel like burlap. On the upside, the construction is ok, and they are cut higher at the neck, which I like.

2.0 out of 5 stars run small low quality, March 20, 2012
They run very small, their very short (they are not pre-shrunk and haven't washed them yet). The cotton is not a very nice quality and feels rough. Very disappointing products

1.0 out of 5 stars Costs half the price in any store!, March 2, 2011
I just bought these for 4.75 in burlington coat factory... Why on earth are they being sold here for close to $10??

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware the colors!, March 22, 2013
These are great under garments for chilly days but beware, the pink is actually peach. I don't care so much as no one sees it under my daughters clothes but I would have liked to have been sent what I thought I was getting.

2.0 out of 5 stars Subpar quality, May 24, 2013
JaE (Meriden, CT, USA) - See all my reviews
I am surprised to say that fruit of the loom has let me down. I ordered these in 2t/3t size and they are off. The shoulders are hugeeee and my daughter was so frustrated with the shoulder hanging off she just pulled the tank off. The cotton is a bit rougher than I'd of thought for a toddler too. No issues with seller just the item

5.0 out of 5 stars As advertised!, June 17, 2013
Never can go wrong with Fruit of the Loom. I'm glad to have found them in girly colors. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, March 6, 2013
They were exactly what I was looking for. I wanted a material that was not to thick or thin so my daughter could wear them under her clothes, but not be bulky. She can wear them alone in hot weather and as an undershirt other wise.

3.0 out of 5 stars Colors are different than expected, January 10, 2013
My daughter likes these because she got purple and orange one. But they are not as soft as Carter's. I'm going to keep them but it wasn't what I was expecting

Fruit of the Loom Little Girls'  3 Pack Wardrobe Tank