4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirts - Run Small
These are great shirts for the price. But, be advised they run very small! I normally buy a 4T which they did not have. The measurements for the 4 (which they had in stock) were almost the same as a 4T. But, when I got them, they looked more like a 2! Had to order a size 6.
Published 16 months ago by Judy

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small and little quality
I was a little disapointed with the material quality. After one wash they look old and worn. The collar turned really wide and the size 4T was small for my 2 year-old son.
Published 21 months ago by TCG

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirts - Run Small, April 18, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the shirts- good quality and price, but BEWARE- These shirts run WAY small!!!, August 19, 2013
This review is from: Fruit Of The Loom Little Boys' Spiderman Movie Tee (Apparel)
I ordered these shirts as a birthday gift for our son. He is 4 and normally wears a 5T in most brands (Carters, Target, GAP, etc.). I ordered the size 6 and the shirts fit like a 3T and that was before I washed them! I am washing them now and am guessing they will come out even smaller after they have been washed and dried. It's disappointing because I really like the shirts and they are a great value!!

If you aren't concerned about size (if your kid is smaller) then definitely order them! Of course they are not the best quality in the world, but hey....they are Fruit of the Loom and are basically just undershirt quality with graphics printed on the front. I think they are a fabulous deal for the price- especially considering you are getting a licensed Marvel character on it (normally that stuff is so overpriced!).

So bottom line.... shirts run REALLY small....I suggest going two sizes larger than you would normally get. But the shirts themselves are great for the money!

Hope this helps someone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Goodie Bag GIft, January 29, 2013
Great quality for the price. Used these shirts for my son's birthday goodie bags and all boys were excited to get them. Will probably buy one set for my son too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Run small but great shirts!, December 25, 2012
These shirts run really small. My son is in a size 4T and I ordered size 6 and they were only a little big. So order bigger then you really need! Other than that the shirts are great and the price is amazing for Spiderman shirts!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirts, August 1, 2013
Before ordering them I have read other customers reviews and ordered size 6 for my 3 year-old son. A bit longer but the smaller size would be too small for him. He absolutely loves them! Great quality for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really cute, but.., January 9, 2013
They run very very small. I suppose they are supposed to be more like undershirts? Still cute though and son likes them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, December 1, 2012
These are great little undershirts. The Grandsons love them! I recommend them to anyone with little boys. They will have fun wearing them.

4.0 out of 5 stars My 3 yr. old loves them!, April 12, 2013
The t-shirts fit well and are comfortable for my son! He loves the graphics and the colors and never wants to take them off.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small and little quality, December 5, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Grandkid loves these, September 4, 2013
Our four year old male grandchild really likes superhero stuff and wears the branded clothes regularly.
When he removed another manufacturer's (size 5) shirt to put on one of these (size 6) shirts, we (and he) immediately noticed that these are rather smaller than the one he'd had on. Not TOO small but very close to it.

Rate and Discover Movies