5.0 out of 5 stars Fruit of the Loom Low Rise Briefs
Published 24 months ago by MDJ

2.0 out of 5 stars Big Sizing Is Way Off...
Published 19 months ago by John Thomas...

5.0 out of 5 stars Fruit of the Loom Low Rise Briefs, February 3, 2013
Are you under 5'10"? Do you hate a waistband that rests just under or on your belly button? If the answer is yes to both of these questions, you should try these extremely comfortable briefs. Don't confuse this product with bikini briefs, these are basic underwear with minium leg length and a low rise comfortable waste band that rest slightly above the groin, which makes wearing jeans or dress slacks far more breathable and comfortable. The price is great a 4 pack at Target was approximately $5 more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps your junk where it belongs, wish they came in white., July 20, 2012
These are pretty much the standard for men's briefs. I buy a 2 packs of five each year and replace them all in a year. They hold up well. The leg band goes first. The waist band is comfortable.
Plus
Comfort
Not as tall as standard Tighty Whities" in case you don't want your underwear to show above your belt.

Minus
They only come in this variety pack and I would prefer to have the white or the gray. The darker colors show through white shorts.

2.0 out of 5 stars Big Sizing Is Way Off..., June 5, 2013
This review is from: Fruit of the Loom Men's 5-Pack Low Rise Brief - Colors May Vary (Apparel)
These briefs were a big disappointment to me. The waist size was way off in being very tight. I'm the first to admit I am big guy. But I also have been buying undies for over 50 years and pretty much got the size and ordering part down by now. The legs were ok, but the waist was very tight and no where close to what they promised it would fit. Also, the low rise waist band doesn't help much and comes across with a Speedo look. Trust me when I tell you that Speedos are definitely not for me, nor is the world ready for it. These might be fine looking on a slimmer man, but if you are in the mid to late 40s waist size wise, I would totally forget these. Despite what they list them fitting, they will be too tight and you won't like them... : )

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!, December 19, 2011
Igor Faynshteyn (Brooklyn, NY United States) - See all my reviews
I usually get Hanes of similar fashion style briefs (low rise) but ever since I bought these, I decided to switch now. These are also more comfortable than Tommy of similar style. Reccommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, September 9, 2011
Finally - a FOTL fashion low rise brief. Fit is great, price is great, and colors are very stylish if you're looking for a FOTL brief. Have tried many brands and styles of briefs - these keep you looking and feeling masc all day.

4.0 out of 5 stars Underwear comfort & convenience, May 13, 2012
To be honest I was looking for different, and to me more well known brands, but having
come across thjis brand "Fruit of the loom" and with my wifes opinion of her experience with this brand,
I decided to make the purchase.

I found them comfortable and convenient, after a wash they were fine.

For me the fit was fine and the comfort was all that I could ever require.

Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable & affordable, September 26, 2011
Rich_in_CO "Rich" (Fort Collins, CO USA) - See all my reviews
As the world has gone away from briefs, it's become difficult to find good low-rise briefs. But these were affordable, and they fit nicely. Very comfortable!

4.0 out of 5 stars Wrap the package, December 31, 2013
Wraps package well preventing any shifting of the fruit (i.e., plantains and the ever so sensitive kiwis). No one will ever notice the color unfortunately.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but there are better..., November 28, 2013
Caution: This is a "red label" product by Fruit of the Loom and is a lesser quality than their individually packaged underwear. It is a lighter fabric and fits less well than their better low rise brief which is more comfortable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Briefs ok but colors received are a different story, May 23, 2014
Ordered these Fruit of the Loom low rise fashion briefs for my husband and was hoping for the color array shown in the item photograph. I was a little taken aback when they arrived and some of the colors were a little shocking - grape purple, electric yellow, and a very bright aqua. The other two in the set were a reddish burgundy and a navy which are much more subdued colors. Good thing my husband is easy to please and not that fussy but I was really surprised at the vivid electric colors used for men's underwear. So, please do beware that the colors you see in the photograph may not be the colors you receive.

Fruit of the Loom Men's 5-Pack Low Rise Brief - Colors May Vary