Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fruit of the Loom Men's A Shirt
Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on August 22, 2013
If you are a fat man, like myself, who has to do physical labor, this is not the shirt for you.

If you are like me, you wear a wife-beater so you can have a shirt you tuck in while wearing a larger t-shirt to cover the belly and keep cooler. The problem with this particular a-shirt is that as you move around your moobs are going to be popping out. I have to keep tugging the shirt back into place. It's particularly frustrating as they made the shirts nice and long so they don't pop out at the waist. So they've conquered the traditional problem fatties have with a-shirts, but added a worse one.

All that being said, I will grab one of these if my other wife-beaters are all in the dirty pile.

They might also work fine if you're fat and sit at a desk.

Muscle-ie fellows may like this particular style as it gives crap-ton of room for your lats.
on August 15, 2011
This product is good. My husband will only wear a white tank shirt under his work clothes, and he is happy with this product. He loves that it has five shirts in it,instead of the usual three or four shirts that most companies offer in theirs. This product is soft and comfortable and wears well. It arrived in a timely manner and well packaged. The price is good too, so I will be re-ordering this item in the future.
on February 14, 2016
I purchased these to replace a few that had worn out, and was concerened at first that these might be too long based upon reading a few reviews. After I washed these a few times, I discovered that they shrunk lengthwise by several inches. These do run smaller than other brands I've tried, but are made well, so I would recommend that you order a size higher than normal--especially if you are on the larger end of your size range.
on March 2, 2014
These are great for the money, so I bought this second package for my hubby. The first set didn't hold up too well. I'm not sure if it him being rough on them, or if they just don't launder so well. In any event, I wish they held up better and longer.
on December 8, 2013
great quality and fit. the shirt lengths are longer than we got with other brands and did not shrink when washed. ordering on amazon let us find this size and brand without going all over town looking for them.
on June 14, 2016
Cheap shirts 2 sizes too big.$20 could have bought 3 packs at after Christmas sales at factory outlets.the shirts actually go all the way to my knees! The package had already been cut open.thought they were thick t-shirts for the price I could easily push my thumb thru them there so thin
on July 9, 2014
Purchased an extra large but had to return it because it was WAY too small. Exchanged it for an XXL and it was WAY too large. Sent it back. I will try a different brand that has consistent sizing. Always bought Hanes in the past. Perfect fit. I will just stick with Hanes. I gave it a two only because you can see that they are good quality. But their sizing is VERY inconsistent!
on February 26, 2014
These Are Great, I'm 5'6 260Lbs and They Still Come Down To My Knees. I Listened and Got A Bigge Size Then I Need Like Other reviewers Said But In My Case I Should Of Stuck To Xxl. Haven't Washed Them Yet Because I Bought 3 Packs (15Shirts) But will Update later
on March 15, 2016
Most of the A frames i buy are extremely long so have a lot of room to tuck in, but these are fairly short compared to others. They also don't hem the bottom so i have a feeling they they will deteriorate quicker than normal. Seems like they are really cheaping out on manufacturing shirts these days and would like to see something a little longer with finish seems.
on March 20, 2016
Classic Men's A shirt's famously reffered to as the wife beater lol. Not sure why but the last time I bought these they seemed to fit a little better and were a bit longer. Now they feel like the ride up some but I am 6'6 tall and a little heavier than I used to be so that could be it too ;)