5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!
Awesome buy.i would've paid twice as much in the store for 7 pairs.Also these were extended length unlike the ones in the store that end up being to short and turn in to a bikini.Lol
Published 18 months ago by Robert Brookshire

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly looser thighs than a Hanes medium
Published 19 months ago by Amanda

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, July 7, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quantity for the price., July 1, 2013
I wear a 33 size pants and the mediums fit well. I was afraid to get the smalls because I didn't want to be too constricted. These hold everything where it needs to be so I'm happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit!, March 19, 2013
never thought we would be purchasing underwear on line... but these were a great price and saved us a trip to the store.

4.0 out of 5 stars Underestimate your size., November 24, 2013
Very comfortable, but a little loose. I am a size 32 and got a medium, figuring that since 32 was on the upper end of a small, the small would be too tight and a medium would be fine. The tagless waistband is nice.

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly looser thighs than a Hanes medium, July 4, 2013
I bought these boxer briefs for my boyfriend. He has a 34" waist and has athletic thighs from running so mediums normally fit great on him. The colors are really great and he says they feel comfortable but by the end of the work day the legs slightly bag off his thighs and slightly show through his suit pants. For the price they're a bargain but I think he much prefers the Hanes.

1.0 out of 5 stars sub par, December 9, 2013
They fit ok for a week, after that they were too saggy and big. ??! Not worth the money. Spend a little more on another brand

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as soft as some others from the same brand., June 30, 2014
We like them but they are nowhere near as soft as some other we have gotten from the same brand.

4.0 out of 5 stars These were awesome, August 3, 2013
Great and comfortable pair of boxers that are extremely comfortable I would definitely order these again ! thanks so much

2.0 out of 5 stars Perhaps for the price these are worth it but there are other cheap brands out there that are better in my opinion, July 23, 2014
My husband complained that these felt different compared to other brands he has tried - including Kirkland costco brand. He said these felt cheap and that the fabric and elastic felt cheap. They haven't been washed yet so I'm not hopeful they will last long after that. Perhaps for the price these are worth it but there are other cheap brands out there that are better in my opinion

1.0 out of 5 stars Loses its shape by the end of the day, July 27, 2014
This review is from: Fruit of the Loom Men's Boxer Brief (Apparel)
The elastic around the thighs fit perfect at first, but then it begins to lose form and becomes baggy and lose around the thighs as it stretches throughout the day. By the end of the day, it feels as if you're wearing boxers rather than briefs. It bunches up against my thighs and I find my self having to reach down there to keep it from riding up at times.

Fruit of the Loom Men's Boxer Brief