5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!
Awesome buy.i would've paid twice as much in the store for 7 pairs.Also these were extended length unlike the ones in the store that end up being to short and turn in to a bikini.Lol
Published 16 months ago by Robert Brookshire

3.0 out of 5 stars Fruit of the loom boxer briefs...
Published 3 months ago by Justin

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, July 7, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Fruit of the loom boxer briefs..., July 30, 2014
This review is from: Fruit of the Loom Men's 7 Pack Boxer Brief (Apparel)
First of all I just wanna say I love the fact that these come in a pack of 7. Its about damn time I can buy a solid weeks worth of underwear at a time. These things are classic, they fit and look great. My only complaint is that my dick falls out of these briefs, like all the time. Im average in size and Ive never had this be a problem before with fruit of the loom boxer briefs, but I cant wear these things without my dick falling out the hole in front. Whats up with this? did they change the hole size or something? I cant fully describe the feeling of your dick slowly working its way thru and then eventually out of the hole in the front of the briefs anyone who has experienced this will know its just.... uncomfortable. Hopefully the desginers over at fruit of the loom can figure this one out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quantity for the price., July 1, 2013
I wear a 33 size pants and the mediums fit well. I was afraid to get the smalls because I didn't want to be too constricted. These hold everything where it needs to be so I'm happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit!, March 19, 2013
never thought we would be purchasing underwear on line... but these were a great price and saved us a trip to the store.

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly looser thighs than a Hanes medium, July 4, 2013
I bought these boxer briefs for my boyfriend. He has a 34" waist and has athletic thighs from running so mediums normally fit great on him. The colors are really great and he says they feel comfortable but by the end of the work day the legs slightly bag off his thighs and slightly show through his suit pants. For the price they're a bargain but I think he much prefers the Hanes.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as they used to be, May 7, 2014
I have worn the FOL boxer briefs style for at least the last 10 years. I bought this 7-pack and was disappointed. I have always worn the large size. This time they were way too loose in the waist, and the waistband didn't feel as well made. And the length of this brief has been shortened (I compared the new ones to my old ones in the drawer that have been laundered many times). Like a lot of garments, it appears FOL has tried to reduce costs and instead has cheapened this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars These were awesome, August 3, 2013
Great and comfortable pair of boxers that are extremely comfortable I would definitely order these again ! thanks so much

4.0 out of 5 stars Underestimate your size., November 24, 2013
Very comfortable, but a little loose. I am a size 32 and got a medium, figuring that since 32 was on the upper end of a small, the small would be too tight and a medium would be fine. The tagless waistband is nice.

1.0 out of 5 stars sub par, December 9, 2013
They fit ok for a week, after that they were too saggy and big. ??! Not worth the money. Spend a little more on another brand

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as soft as some others from the same brand., June 30, 2014
We like them but they are nowhere near as soft as some other we have gotten from the same brand.

Fruit of the Loom Men's 7 Pack Boxer Brief