Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on December 5, 2012
What makes these so great? Well some days a man's gotta compromise between his junk hanging and swinging in the air in boxers, or wearing tighty whitey briefs that make you look like Homer Simpson passed out drunk on a couch, while they crunch your jewels. So if you are active, these give more space to move than briefs, and more support than a boxer.

This is probably the best compromise of the two. Sorry ladies, don't read this part: It allows for more space for your manhood to hang along your leg to one side or the other when compared to regular briefs, while still offering support for the package.

They're fairly durable. Not plush soft. Be careful with sizing, they run a little big.
44 comments61 of 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 13, 2011
Just a fore warning these run larger than most other brands. I ordered them and ending up sending them back due to the sizing - make sure you look closely at the sizing chart.
33 comments50 of 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 1, 2013
I wear a 33 size pants and the mediums fit well. I was afraid to get the smalls because I didn't want to be too constricted. These hold everything where it needs to be so I'm happy.
0Comment32 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 7, 2013
Awesome buy.i would've paid twice as much in the store for 7 pairs.Also these were extended length unlike the ones in the store that end up being to short and turn in to a bikini.Lol
0Comment39 of 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 24, 2013
Very comfortable, but a little loose. I am a size 32 and got a medium, figuring that since 32 was on the upper end of a small, the small would be too tight and a medium would be fine. The tagless waistband is nice.
on July 23, 2012
I've been wearing fruit of the loom boxer briefs for a very long time, so buying this pack was an easy decision.

These however are different than the previous pairs I've bought, and I will be throwing them out.

They now are terribly scratchy, it feels like constant needles on my inner thighs. It is coming from the seam at the bottom of the leg. I was hoping a few washes would fix the problem but it has not.
22 comments29 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 2, 2013
Is this a cruel joke from Fruit of the Loom? These "boxer briefs" are more like the underpants version of a hairshirt. If you are a 14th Century Monk seeking to pay penance in a particularly painful and unusual way, these are for you. If you like to feel intense chafing on your naughty bits just from sitting in meetings all day, these are for you. If you are a masochist, these are for you.

To add insult to injury, my leg hair kept getting "caught" in the cheap, porous material and a sharp pinching feeling would result...like someone plucking them out one by one with tweezers. All.Day.Long. Never has being a cheapskate literally bit me in the butt like this. I changed out of these as soon as I got home from work and eight hours later my arse still feels like someone took an electric sander to it.

I don't know what's going on with the reviewers who give these five stars. They must have skin like an elephant. I learned a severe lesson today...cheap undergarments are not even close to worth saving 10 or 20 bucks. Never again. I'm ordering some Calvin Kleins with zero regard for cost.
on October 1, 2014
perfect fit, holds nuts in place like briefs while comfortable like boxers
11 comment13 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 16, 2012
Boxer brief does not maintain its shape through out the course of the day. They stretch out makeing an uncomfortable fit.
11 comment8 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 20, 2014
They have changed the style of these boxer briefs. The legs are now longer. At first my husband wasn't sure if he like the longer legs but then he changed his mind and said they don't bunch up or roll up as much as the older style used to.