4.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit
Great colors, my pot belly doesn't look to big and the material is nice and light so you can't get too hot (important if you are big-boned like me).
Published 16 months ago by Carl Temple

3.0 out of 5 stars Too short...
If you're long-bodied like I am, save your money and buy something for tall men. I'm NOT that tall - only 6 feet. But my inseam is only 30" so I have a long torso--these are NOT for anyone with a long torso. You end up looking like comic book guy on "The Simpsons."
Published 13 months ago by Donald Gillette

3.0 out of 5 stars Too short..., September 2, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit, May 10, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Fruit of the Loom Men's 4-Pack Pocket Tee, Assorted Colors, Large, August 4, 2013
This is a ditto comment to a similar T-shirt.

The material in his batch of T-shirts are thinner than I expected. But for bumming around, it's light, thin, cool. I ordered the "Large" size which, after washing seemed to have stretched giving the appearance of a limp, baggy shirt. In particular, the collar "sags". Sort of like a baby grabbed my collar and pulled it out of shape. So, I don't know, after the wash, I have a T-shirt that looks saggy.

The colors are nice though. A bit subdued, which I like, blends in well in your surroundings but not a crisp, well-fitting T-shirt.

Maybe if my body was larger, it would have fit better, but I think the sagging collar would still be there.
This is a good T-shirt to wear about the house, when you feel like bumming around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, comfy, and intact!, August 12, 2013
These shirts are the thinner, softer variety, which makes them very comfortable. (I'm a woman who borrows her husband's t-shirts from time to time.) The shirts came with NO little tears or holes (unlike the black and gray 4pk of no-pocket crews we bought, which I reviewed elsewhere on amazon.com), and at a great price. If they ever come out with more vibrant colors I'll buy a package (or two?) just for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and inexpensive knockaround Ts, May 25, 2013
This review is from: Fruit of the Loom Men's Four-Pack Pocket Tee (Apparel)
These are attractive and inexpensive. They are not heavy-duty by any means, but are one hundred percent cotton, so are comfortable.

The piping around the neck, sleeves and waist is narrow, and the fabric itself is super thin, so the low price does reflect some corner cutting. However, for doing yard work or casual dress these are perfect.

I love the stamp on the back of the neck in lieu of a tag because tags irritate my skin, and the easy care. I wash mine using a cold water cycle and they have not faded. They will slightly shrink, so if your size is borderline to the next larger size, purchase the larger one.

Pockets on these are pretty useless though since they are not only made from the same thin material and stretch, but the stitching does not seem like it would hold out. It's not a deal breaker for me because I didn't notice them when I purchased this pack, so was not expecting pockets. If you do use pockets you will probably be disappointed.

Bottom line: these are inexpensive and comfortable T-shirts. If you like thicker, sturdier T's you probably would be better off looking elsewhere. If you want something casual these are a bargain.

4.0 out of 5 stars T-shirts are exactly as advertised., December 31, 2013
These are a lighter weight t-shirt than I expected, but work well enough for what I purchased them for. I would consider them a good value for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good tees for price, December 25, 2013
Could match these up with the lounging pants I bought for sons and split package up so each could have two matching shirts. Very economical & good quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall a comfortable T-shirt, August 14, 2013
Laura B. (Lawrence, KS, US) - See all my reviews
T-shirts fit nice, are really soft, and good colors as shown in pictures. Only wish is that they were a little bit thicker because my husband's only complaint was that when you put a phone or something in the pocket it pulls the shirt down. (which he says a good thick shirt won't pull as bad) Overall not a bad purchase, but next time may look for a thicker work shirt type of T.

4.0 out of 5 stars exatcly what i was looking for, August 5, 2013
Im 5'11" with a stocky build with an extra 20 lbs. I wanted a nice loose fitting T that doesnt hang down to mid thigh. If that is what youre looking for this is it! Although dont expect high durability.

1.0 out of 5 stars Know your size ? and where its made!, August 23, 2014
I ordered large and each batch has been different I found them to be way to big for a guy who goes through lot's of shirts and require size large ,believe me large is large don't think these will shrink for you, at least not the ones I received ! I think it depends what country they are made in ? we should all be buying MADE in America don't you think? not just a name we recognize as American an American brand the ones I received were made in Salvador and are 3 to 4 inchs longer and hand off me , nowhere does it say relaxed fit or any terminology to do with larger cut !!

Fruit of the Loom Men's Four-Pack Pocket Tee