Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fruit of the Loom Men's A Shirts(Pack of 5)
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on December 2, 2013
I've been wearing exactly this undershirt -- ordered here previously -- for years. When I finally ran them all into the ground and came back to order more, I expected nothing more than consistency.

The fit is far more snug and these are much shorter than they used to be. I don't know if Fruit of the Loom has changed their sizing or what, but these just are not the same product any more.

Other commenters have noted the lack of a seam along the bottom. This is definitely true. I will note that the previous product I used (which should have been the same as this, but who can say) had the same characteristic, but those never showed any sort of fraying.
on June 2, 2014
I ordered size large and sent the shirts through the rinse cycle on warm
as with all new purchases. They came out about 7 inches wide. No amount
of stretching made them wearable. We gave them to Goodwill in the hopes
that an anorexic 6 year old could use them.
on August 13, 2014
Ordered the mediums because I buy FotL at Walmart. These are like extra small and ridiculously long. They go down to my thighs... they're cheaply made and flimsy and ripped when I tried to put it on. Will be returning, heading to walmart for the real deal.
on October 3, 2014
I am right in the wheelhouse of a Medium build. The shirts are about a foot too long and about 6 inches too narrow. The also are very itchy. I tried washing them a couple times to see if they would be more comfortable and assume a more natural shape, but they only got skinnier and tighter. These are really just useless as a shirt unless you are 7 feet tall and weigh 100 lbs. One of my first disappointing items bought from Amazon and it would be a waste of time trying to return them.
on August 7, 2013
Whether buying a package of 1 or 5 or 8...Fruit of the Loom always does what I need it to do. They fit snugly to the body which is what I prefer and this one does not disappoint in any way. They are also long enough to cover and fit any body type, which is important to me! I have washed and worn these to the point that they should need to be replaced but that never happens! I have also used bleach on them from time to time and bleaching always causes fabric breakdown. That also doesn't happen with this A-shirt! No matter what they always bounce back into shape and stretch out again only as you need it too. Don't let the thinness of the material fool you..this is a great A-shirt so whether you use it as an undergarment or a stand alone, Saturday morning trim the hedges and lawn mowing shirt...you'll be comfortable.
on December 26, 2013
Te shirts are super tight (and not in the good way) ... I ordered medium but they felt super small to me. I had trouble taking them off. Also, the shirt length is sooooo long, it looks like a mini dress on me. it literally goes past my boxers in length, and I'm not a short guy at 6 feet. If I was going to some cross dress themed party it might come in handy for a quick cheap costume, but other than that this shirts pretty useless.
VINE VOICEon November 14, 2013
I am a big fan of FOTL. Most of my underwear is this brand. I decided to give these A shirts a try and what an extreme disappointment. I had a problem with the fit and quality:
Fit - I am 5'9", 145 lbs, 30 waist, 38 chest. I bought these shirts in a medium and they were so tight on me I felt like I was wearing a corset. It was so tight around my chest and stomach. Additionally they are extremely long, almost to my knees. I could only imagine what these would be like once they are washed and shrink even more.
Quality - They are supposedly made of 100% cotton, but they felt like they were made with 50% cardboard. The feel was almost scratchy and cardboard like. Very odd. And they aren't white once you put them on. They are so translucent that they take on your skin tone color once on.

When my wife saw these on me she immediately burst out laughing and that was my hint to immediately return these. I do not recommend this product at all.
on June 10, 2016
I read the previous remarks about cheap shoddy workmanship on these t's... I didn't experience that at all.
They've been washed several times and are holding up great so far!
To be clear, I'm a medium build woman, and I ordered large, because my intent is to use them as PJ top, and to soak up additional sweat during workouts. So I'm certainly not pushing the boundaries of how far they can stretch.
on May 17, 2016
This is the absolute worst product I have ever purchased on Amazon. Fruit of the Loom cut every corner it possibly could in order to make a buck, at the customer's expense. The fabric is thin and rough. There is no seam at the bottom of the shirt, giving it a shaggy appearance. The imprinted tag is so faded it is non-existent. I could go on but the fact of the matter is that I used to be able to believe that Fruit of the Loom stood for quality products. I no longer have that opinion. Shame of them.
on November 9, 2015
these could barely pass as a medium for 10 year olds... I know Tanks are supposed to be form fitting but not tourniquet fitting... Complete $#it product... I'm goin' Hanes from now on... Seriously either size up two sizes then go have them tailored to your length or save yourself $25 worth of tailoring and just buy a different brand in the right size...