5.0 out of 5 stars Best basic t-shirt I've found
Published 12 months ago by R. Gilbert

3.0 out of 5 stars Buy it larger, it shrinks if washed hot.
Really impressed with the color, they do an excellent job of dyeing this shirt. Very well made. But it did shrink. I think I would like it better with a pocket.
Published 7 months ago by Bill Millan

5.0 out of 5 stars Best basic t-shirt I've found, July 10, 2013
All the other t-shirts I've tried from every brand, including Fruit of the Loom, has shrank in the wash. And they always shrink vertically. That would be great if I was a fat dwarf, but I'm not...I'm a fat tall person. I need my shirts to keep their shape, not to mention have sleeves that actually cover some of my arm and don't make me look like a fat reject from the fruity side of the gym. I have no need to flex my biceps all day, thanks anyways. Well, this shirt doesn't do all that. It fits, doesn't shrink or look squatty and actually has real sleeves. I literally wear these every day now. Great shirt...especially for the low cost.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit, November 22, 2013
I could have purchased these slightly cheaper at walmart, but the benefit of not having to visit that god forsaken store was well worth a few bucks!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this shirt, December 15, 2013
This shirt is fantastic. Fits so great I wish I could ware it all day every day! Will be buying more

3.0 out of 5 stars Buy it larger, it shrinks if washed hot., November 23, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, November 22, 2013
I needed new shirts for work, safety green of course. Shopping around town got me no where. No small/medium sizes anywhere. Large sizes are far too big and I wasn't going to pay, almost double, for something I wasn't happy with. The shirts are great, fit well, good price. I will certainly get more in a few months!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice color, great fit, September 9, 2013
Fit perfectly and the color was really nice. Does not shrink when washed and the material feels like it will hold up for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, April 25, 2013
Overall good quality. Stitching is good, shirt is comfortable. Would definitely buy again. On par with the other brands on the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable work shirt, May 9, 2014
I needed some high visibility shirts for work and I needed them fast. I have a prime Subscription so the shirts Were delivered in just 2 days . I really like the shirts. They get softer with every wash and they also have no tags.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality is good, April 19, 2014
These are good quality. Just too big for me. The next size down are too small. But the price is right if they fit you.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fruit of the loom 50% Polyester, April 2, 2014
This review is from: Fruit of the Loom Men's Short Sleeve Crew Tee (Apparel)
I was so disappointed to discover Fruit of the Loom was manufacturing Tshirts not 100% cotton. I also find very deceiving not to say dishonest that the seller does not mention it. I would never have bought it!

Fruit of the Loom Men's Short Sleeve Crew Tee