|Fits as expected||
Fruit of the Loom Men's boxer brief(Pack of 7)
|Price:||$11.00 - $57.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Machine Wash
- Fruit of the loom's new low rise collection offers the fit and style consistent with consumers' outerwear choices
- Constructed to fit with the latest low-rise denim trends
- Plush backed waistband
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0050AFX2A
- Item model number: SV7EL01
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 7, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
This is probably the best compromise of the two. Sorry ladies, don't read this part: It allows for more space for your manhood to hang along your leg to one side or the other when compared to regular briefs, while still offering support for the package.
They're fairly durable. Not plush soft. Be careful with sizing, they run a little big.
These however are different than the previous pairs I've bought, and I will be throwing them out.
They now are terribly scratchy, it feels like constant needles on my inner thighs. It is coming from the seam at the bottom of the leg. I was hoping a few washes would fix the problem but it has not.
To add insult to injury, my leg hair kept getting "caught" in the cheap, porous material and a sharp pinching feeling would result...like someone plucking them out one by one with tweezers. All.Day.Long. Never has being a cheapskate literally bit me in the butt like this. I changed out of these as soon as I got home from work and eight hours later my arse still feels like someone took an electric sander to it.
I don't know what's going on with the reviewers who give these five stars. They must have skin like an elephant. I learned a severe lesson today...cheap undergarments are not even close to worth saving 10 or 20 bucks. Never again. I'm ordering some Calvin Kleins with zero regard for cost.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought the wrong size. After I corrected it on another order I am super happy. This is the first underwear I have ever reviewed, if that's any indication on how happy I am.Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
Got these for my husband. They fit great. Even after many washes they are still going strong!Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer