Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 10, 2011
My son is 4 years old, 38 lbs, 41" tall, I feel he is thin to avg so I ordered him a size 2/3T, they fit him perfect! They do shrink a little from out of the package, but they are his favorite. My son chooses these over all the character undies, which NEVER fit him right:(

I would give these a 5-star, but I do feel they should be a tad longer (in length). I feel these run true to size. If your son is slim to average, I suggest a size smaller, if you want them to fit JUST right. I am back ordering him another pack of 2/3T and some 4T's to grow into, as it took me 2 years to find just the right underwear for him! Who knew underwear could be so difficult to fit:)
on January 21, 2013
THANK GOD someone makes normal underwear without cartoon characters for toddlers (of course you always have the tidy whities, but I'm not a fan of those)! My son just turned 3 (weighs 29lbs), and it's got a lot of stretch and give, even after washing. The length is just a little long, like a little short of halfway to his knees. It's not as tight as I thought it would be, but he can probably continue to wear them when he's 4, so it's a good purchase. They are just adorable and "just like Daddy's".
on August 14, 2011
My 32 month old has recently successfully potty trained & even with all the Spiderman, Wonderpet and Diego underwear, these are his favorites. They look cool and are obviously really comfy. And since he loves running around in underwear, it looks a little bit more like shorts!!!!
on December 29, 2014
My boys love their new boxer underwear. They are a tad bit larger than typical 4t brief underwear (which is a good thing). My young boys spend a large majority of their time at home just wanting to wear underwear, so these make them look less naked if you will. My only complaint is that I thought I was getting the colors shown, but I was sent a different solid color variety. I do see now that the seller says "variety" once in the description, but I didn't realize that was pertaining to what package I would receive and not just the variety of colors shown. Still a good purchase for parents of 3-6 year old boys for sure. My 5, 4, and 3 year old think they're SO cool for wearing boxers instead of briefs.
on December 10, 2015
I bought these to give my potty-training son some diversity so he could choose his underwear preferences. While he doesn't love these over others, he does wear them interchangeably with his Superhero pairs. I assume they are comfortable, as he will seek them out, and has found a way to ascribe a Superhero persona to these so that he has a reason to wear them. I would absolutely buy these again.
on April 28, 2016
They are a tad on the thin side material wise, we prefer the Calvin Klein's, but these offered some patterns, and we liked that. My son loves his boxer briefs "like daddy" so for getting to feel like a big boy they are great.
on February 6, 2016
Very cute and comfortable. My son actually wears a size 3T, but the 2-3T underwear were getting too snug. These particular underwear are a little big on him, but I'd still say they fit as expected, since the 4T size is bigger than he is currently.
on March 28, 2016
I ordered these for my son who I was potty training, he was the hardest of my kids to potty train and his only request for undies were a pair of orange ones, so I ordered these, sadly they didn't have orange ones as in the photo. Other than that HUGE disappointment, they are nice undies (we found a pair of orange ones elsewhere) and we use them often.
on May 1, 2014
My son loves these and will pick these above any cartoon prints! He loves the covered elastic waistband and says its "more comfortable" which is a lot coming from a 3 year old. They don't come in the colors shown, but I've ordered from this listing 2 different times and first received a black, blue, and grey assortment, and second a blue, orange, black, and grey assortment. I've (and my son) has been satisfied with both. I'll keep buying as long as they keep listing
on May 2, 2014
I was a little worried that our 4yo would not like these next to his fun animal print ones, but i was wrong - these are the first pairs he grabs after laundry day. The legs are a little longer than his other boxer-briefs, and he seems to like that feature. The material is very soft and moves easily with him without stretching out of shape. Bonus, they are much cheaper than the animal print brand he likes, and they come in bigger sizes, so we'll soon be buying these exclusively for him.