5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!
I really love these socks! I'm a size 9 to 9.5 depending on the shoe, and lower cut ankle socks usually slide off my feet, but these are a great fit. I'm assuming that if they are too big, you have much smaller feet (which can be a blessing!) and I would not recommend them for people who run smaller sizes in shoes. But for my big feet, they're fabulous.
I wear them...
Published on May 26, 2010 by Marissa Chamberlain

2.0 out of 5 stars Not As Pictured
Purchased FOL ladies cotton ankle socks, but socks received were not the same as pictured.
The ribbing on the cuff is shorter and thinner--look and fit is very different.
The cuff is as wide as the foot, so the sock slips down at the heel.
Published on May 2, 2012 by Kadris

2.0 out of 5 stars Not As Pictured, May 2, 2012
The ribbing on the cuff is shorter and thinner--look and fit is very different.
The cuff is as wide as the foot, so the sock slips down at the heel.
The overall length of the sock is WAY too short. Description says it will fit shoe size 4-10. I wear shoe size 8, and the heel only reaches under the arch. The sock cannot stretch enough to fit my feet.
Have purchased the sock in the photo in the past at Walmart, and that's what I thought I was buying this time.
Photo should be changed to accurately reflect the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, May 26, 2010
This review is from: Fruit of the Loom Women's 6-Pack Ankle Crew Socks (Apparel)
I wear them both as athletic socks (running, hiking, biking, frisbee, volleyball, tennis, and golf) and they never let me down. They're great for around the house too because they are so cushy and soft.
I'm so glad Amazon carries them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Basic soft sneaker socks, May 16, 2011
Ella Kr (new york, ny) - See all my reviews
A great value for the price. These are your basic white socks. They're NOT invisible ankle socks, they're a bit taller--hence "ankle CREW." They're soft and look about as durable as an regular sock and however long they last (without getting swallowed by the washing machine) is fine b/c they're cheap. O, I wear an 8-8.5 US and they're just fine on me size-wise.

4.0 out of 5 stars great comfort, October 17, 2011
I got these for my girlfriend. At first she thought I was nuts as she only like the kind with a sports shoe logo on them. After wearing a pair of them she complained about stickers being hard to remove from the soft weaved cotton. Since that first day she has left her expensive sports shoe logo socks in the drawer cause these are much much better on her feet. Thank you for making such a great product.

1.0 out of 5 stars these socks are inferior to previous order of the same, August 26, 2012
Each time I order Fruit of the Loom socks like these they are smaller, skimpier and have less cotton content. Truly disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks!, August 1, 2010
I love these socks. Of course, they are always cheaper on Amazon. The ribbing never stretches out, and the socks last forever.

I usually buy a good dozen or so a year and that does me for awhile. Can't go wrong with these.

1.0 out of 5 stars These socks are way too big!, January 24, 2011
I don't know what it is with Fruit of the Loom, but they seem to be making these socks for women's college athletes. I wear size 7.5 (American), and I am swimming in these socks. What's up with the size change??

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I hoped for., November 8, 2011
These socks fit well, but are very thin and slip down in my shoes. That is very troublesome.
I am going to have to buy other socks that stay up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality for the Price, February 8, 2013
Diana L. Greenwood (Norco, Ca. United States) - See all my reviews
Second time of buying these. I wear them all the time so it's important they be durable. I do wear them out eventually but I am tough on socks so it's to be expected. Expect about 4-6 months mileage on each pair before a hole appears in heel or ball of foot. Good cushioning for walking.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, November 14, 2011
Pretty disappointed with how light weight these socks are. I can buy a better pair at Walmart! Save your money.

Fruit of the Loom Women's 6-Pack Ankle Crew Socks