4.0 out of 5 stars Well... they're socks...
Published on October 14, 2011 by A. Reynolds

3.0 out of 5 stars They're socks.
I ordered these to wear when I go to the gym. I personally find them to be kind of rough (definitely not soft) and easy to stretch out. However they don't ride down so that's a plus. For use at the gym or outdoors, they're fine. Nothing praiseworthy, nothing terrible.
Published on March 22, 2010 by Karla

4.0 out of 5 stars Well... they're socks..., October 14, 2011
A. Reynolds "AndieRey" (Visalia, California, USA) - See all my reviews
Lets face it. They're socks, not a huge amount of variance here. These socks will do their job credibly and last a long time, they will not be magical cushions on which to rest your toesies, they will not endow you with superpowers. They WILL enable you to slide across the kitchen floor with ease, they aren't ideal for sock puppets due to the length, but they'll work if you're in a sock puppet emergency. Fruit of the Loom is a good brand and these socks have lasted me years (granted I don't generally wear socks). Just buy the socks if you need some socks. If you don't need socks... why are you reading reviews on socks???

3.0 out of 5 stars They're socks., March 22, 2010
This review is from: Fruit of the Loom Women's 6-Pack No-Show Socks (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars These socks get the job done!, February 9, 2010
Not too thick and not too thin, these socks get the job done. They fit well and I work out in them and they aren't too bulky. For an inexpensive set of socks I would recommend these.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful socks! Not worth the low price!!, May 17, 2011
I bought these socks because I wanted some new pairs for everyday use, including walking the dog. First thing I noticed is that they are paper thin: there isn't much to them. That's fine, I went cheap so it's to be expected. Second thing I noticed, the elasticity is almost non-existant: I think I broke the thread or whatever held it together the first time I opened the sock to put on. Again, I know I paid for cheap socks so they were still doing their job in my book. The thing that killed it for me was when I went to walk the dog today, and partway through our walk I could feel that my toes were hurting from rubbing against the cheap material. I walk my dog 4-5 days a week on the same route--I am not overweight or out of shape, and today was the first day where my toes were in pain after we got home. I think I may be getting blisters from the uncomfortable fabric of those socks.

In the end, they're not that expensive, but if you plan on doing any sort of extended activity that requires walking/moving, be warned that the inner material might cause you some discomfort if you're used to wearing better/average socks normally. These things are not even worth buying because of the price, just save yourself the hassle and get better socks!

2.0 out of 5 stars not for a size 6 or under!, February 10, 2011
I wear size 6 shoe, and these socks supposedly made for sizes 4-10 were too big. I am not sure they would have been very comfortable even if I had bigger feet. I will stick with the ones they sell at Costco from now on. They aren't any more expensive, but way better quality and fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great socks., November 2, 2009
These are nice soft socks. Thick. I do prefer the kind that has the breath holes on the top but these are good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, June 24, 2009
These were just what I was looking for. They are comfortable and not to thick. Perfect!

3.0 out of 5 stars Thin and scratchy, June 14, 2010
This review is from: Fruit of the Loom Women's 6-Pack No-Show Socks (Apparel)
I walk/jog a few miles everyday, and these socks were too thin and too scratchy to get the job done. They are not soft at all, nor thick enough to prevent blisters. I only wear them when nothing else is clean.

1.0 out of 5 stars Keep looking., April 9, 2013
Very cheaply made product. Thin and uncomfortable. There's not much else to say about these, if you want comfort, keep looking.

1.0 out of 5 stars Crappy socks, March 11, 2013
They don't stay on your foot at all!! They fall off in your shoe very irritating. The elastic should be tighter I guess...

Fruit of the Loom Women's 6-Pack No-Show Socks