5.0 out of 5 stars Who Doesn't Love New Underwear?
So, I ran out of underwear.

What? It happens.

I came to Amazon because I require underwear with no lace, no spandex and no special sexy holes. I don't want my underwear to be silky or boy style or boy related. I want underwear that fits and does its job of being a barrier between my pants and my parts.

Well, Amazon delivered. These are...
Published 10 months ago by Sarah

2.0 out of 5 stars Great price, but really thin Material
Published on July 2, 2012 by Comic Artist

2.0 out of 5 stars Great price, but really thin Material, July 2, 2012
This review is from: Fruit Of The Loom Womens 10 Pack Cotton Bikini Panties (Apparel)
So I got this ten pack because price wise, it was by far the best value. It came with, like many other people have said, six all whites and four prints. The prints were a solid pink, solid yellow, tiny poka dots in a square design,and some green with what I guess is a plant design on them. This was okay with me, I would have preferred them come in black or nude, but for the price I wasn't going to be picky. I knew from previously buying this brand that their sizing is a tad bit big so I order one size smaller then their charts said was my size. They fit okay, but I was seriously disappointed with the cheap and thin quality of the material used to make them. They are actually see thru when you put them on they are so thin. Like I mentioned before, I've bought this brand in the past and they were at least twice as thick and durable of material that was used to make these. So either the brand has gotten cheaper or they use cheaper material on this value pack, either way I don't expect them to last very long at all. The only good thing about this pack is the cost. So if you are tight on money and just need some underwear to get you thru a tight spot, these will do in a pinch, but I would recommend trying to find some underwear else where because you'll be needing to buy more after a short while with these.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not assorted as stated, June 22, 2012
I ordered this versus the 6 pack because it had offered 10 panties for just $2 more. But I was so disappointed to see only 4 colored panties and 6 white ones.

In addition here is a list of other problems I found with this product:
1. The material was also very thin and cheap. After a couple of washes it is sure to be of no use to me anymore.
2. These are hardly bikini cut and they seem to fit very big. I ordered a size 6 based on their measurement but should have gone with a size 5.

Hope this helps anyone considering get these.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent value overall - maybe (see update), June 3, 2013
The price is right for the quality. I was disappointed that I received 6 white pairs and 4 color/print pairs. I know it's silly to worry about things like that, but it honestly was disappointing. The fabric is thinner than it used to be (I've been buying these for many years), so I don't expect these to be as durable. But all things considered, the price is appropriate to the quality.
UPDATE: After washing these, wearing them once and washing again, the stitching is coming undone in a few places. I think my review is closer to 2 stars now, than to the 3 I originally gave them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Who Doesn't Love New Underwear?, August 30, 2013
Sarah (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
So, I ran out of underwear.

What? It happens.

Well, Amazon delivered. These are nothing special. Some have designs and are colorful, most pairs are white. I would have liked more black pairs, but I don't want to seem picky ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars great and comfy!, January 4, 2012
these are very comfy and affordable! nothing wrong with it so I definitely recommend it. every time i buy other kinds of panties, i always have problems w those but never with these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fruit Of The Loom Women's Cotton Bikini Panties, October 10, 2011
moosie2797 (Quincy California) - See all my reviews
Fisrt this pack is very good value for the money you pay fpr a 10 pack of paties. I have always used Fruit of the Loom and always liked how they fit and how comfortable they are. When I got my package in the mail the first thing I noticed was how think the material is. I expected cotton paties to be the same as ones I have baught in the past. But they were quite differant, the material is much thinner than cotton use to be. The print is nice and they are comfortable but for long Very good pack for the price if you are looking for the best on a small buget

3.0 out of 5 stars Fruit of the loom 10 pack, May 4, 2012
Comfortable and well fitting, However I thought I was getting an assortment of colors. Out of the 10 pairs, only 4 were colored. The other 6 were white. That should have been made clear before ordering.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT DEAL!, October 6, 2012
Before I purchased these undies, I read all the reviews but I decided to order them anyway. Just as I suspected there was NOTHING wrong with these panties. They are perfect and a great deal for the price. No problems at all. I mean so what if they are mostly white in color, I mean really so what! A great product at a great price! They held up after washing, no problems. Do not be afraid to buy these. A+++++ all the way!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as pictured, not really that thin, October 16, 2013
It seems like some women like their panties thick, but since these "thin" panties are so soft and comfortable, even more than my old Fruit of the Loom panties, I prefer them. That said, they're not see-through--they just feel soft. Some cheap panties go by "design may vary" or are off by a few millmeters on the sides, so when this package arrived exactly as pictured and the sides are actually even (!!!), I was happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, September 22, 2012
I need cotton when it comes to underwear and socks. These Fruit of the Loom panties fit well and have nice colors and patterns. It is a fun pack of panties for a good price.

Rate and Discover Movies