5.0 out of 5 stars Great sleep/leisure bra
If you're looking for a supportive sports bra, this isn't the bra for you. Same if you are looking for an everyday bra under most clothing. However, these bras are perfect for lounging around the house, or for sleeping (unfortunately, some of us DO have to sleep in a bra).

Published 9 months ago by Julia Frost

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too small. They need to revise their measurements ...
Way too small. They need to revise their measurements. Material too stiff.
Published 6 months ago by Sherry L.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sleep/leisure bra, April 13, 2014
Julia Frost (Birmingham, AL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fruit of the Loom Women's 3 pack Shirred Front Racerback Bra (Apparel)

There are no uncomfortable wires to dig into your sides, and the straps are not adjustable - I actually like this since it means there are no buckles/slides to irritate my shoulders. This bra is a pullover style, so there are no hooks to deal with, either. The cotton material means that the bra is very breathable. All in all, this makes it a perfect sleep bra for me. but that's it. Definitely not enough support or shaping to wear as a 'regular' bra. The price for 3 is very affordable, and these can be machine washed and dried, so I'll keep wearing them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, June 22, 2014
Shoulder straps are wide enough to provide support without digging into skin. Cotton fabric is super breathable. Overall very comfortable. Ordered a pack of three a couple of weeks ago, and just placed a second order for more.

4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, June 5, 2014
But doesn't give much support. I use it under workout tanks. It helps with holding the sweat, and its breathable material makes is a cool item to wear when working out. When I'm with others or in public while working out or jogging - I wouldn't use these for there is no support. (I'm a size D cup).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great support!, May 8, 2014
Bought these for a friend. They did not fit her they were too tight. I kept them and they fit me just right. I ordered a bigger size for my friend. Hopefully the new ones will fit her.

5.0 out of 5 stars 95% cotton, great product!, June 22, 2014
After overheating in FL's heat, I've switched from primarily poly / spandex type blends to cotton products. The cotton will absorb the sweat and keeps my body cooler! :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too small. They need to revise their measurements ..., July 9, 2014
Way too small. They need to revise their measurements. Material too stiff.

5.0 out of 5 stars eeyoreshome@comcast.net, March 29, 2014
FINALLY found a bra that's comfortable and fits perfect(I'm big busted and most of the bras I've had bind me) ! I'll stick with fruit of the loom and the company I ordered from! when they say 1 day they mean it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits nicely, May 21, 2014
The price is right and these have a good fit. They are very comfortable. I am planning on ordering more.

5.0 out of 5 stars They're perfect for me!, July 25, 2014
For those with arthritic hands or tendonitis, cotton lovers, or happily endowed, these are the bras for you! I Love them! Now I'm not a jogger or heavy excerciser, so can't speak for their performance in strenuous activity, but for ease of putting on, comfortable wear (especially in the heat), and just the right amount of support, I'm delighted to have found these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Comfy Bras at a Great Price!, May 23, 2014
D. Lehman (Steeler Country) - See all my reviews
These bras are terrific for around the house! Well-made and so comfy! I am a 42D and got the size 42. They tell you it does not provide coverage for a D cup. I find it is bit snug for someone who is a D cup, and although I would prefer it a bit fuller in the cups, it still works for me.I would buy again!

Fruit of the Loom Women's 3 pack Shirred Front Racerback Bra