CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
Fruit Ninja: Slice of Life Game
|Price:||$7.60 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$10.39 (58%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Based on the top-selling digital app, Fruit Ninja
- Now you be a Fruit Ninja for real on either the table top or the floor
- Both kids and adults alike will love the addictive action of Fruit Ninja
- Two-player game lets players to race to complete mission cards and physically slash fruit pieces
- Includes 2 toy ninja swords, 20 physical fruit and bomb pieces, and 40 mission cards
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
I would not recommend this game, your child will be dissapointed.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My kids absolutely love this game - we've played it a "million" times.Published 14 months ago by vjs
My son really loves this game. He plays it with his mom.he got me to play with him and I have to say I like too.Published 19 months ago by James R. Borja
I bought this for my 9 year old son. He loves it! We have played it several times and while I have seen the other reviews of people complaining that the fruit is too hard to... Read morePublished on January 13, 2014 by Jw
This is a fun toy and our grandson loved it. He and his friends play with it often and enjoy it.Published on January 9, 2014 by Mary Mitchell
This was for a 7 year old birthday gift. arrived on Time. The Little boy was excited to get it for his birthday.Published on February 18, 2013 by Raymond J. Ceresa