Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fruit Picker Basket
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on October 20, 2015
The length of the stick you choose to use will have an impact on how high it can reach.
Much cheaper to just buy the basket itself.
Works perfectly, as intended and expected.
The small foam padding does help keep the apples from bruising. When it's time to replace that, I'm certain some old rags will suffice.
I have zero complaints about this tool. It makes my life MUCH easier when we pick fruit from the trees.
on October 12, 2015
This works really well. you attach it to the end of a broomstick, painting pole, or window washing pole, and you can pull fruit down individually. We used it to pull down apples. At some point we just started shaking the tree and apples all came crashing down much faster, but I think this inexpensive device is a great thing to have on hand for those situations where you want to remove just a few fruits. works on pears, apples, oranges, etc. Pretty much anything you can grab with the claws on top and pull into the basket.
This is maid of heavy enough wire that I feel it will last for some years….
on January 16, 2016
I ordered this hoping it will fit the wooden pole I have with my similar old broken fruit picker. As soon as this arrived, it didnt fit well but after a few adjustments on the pole, I was finally able to attach it firmly.
I will be using this to pick the lemons on my tree. I hope it holds up well coz my tree always overflows with lemon during spring.
on April 4, 2016
i bought this basket to replace on a stick that I already owned for an old fruit picker. This one was much sturdier than the one that one of my friends fruit baskets that they bought at another store. The tines on this were thicker than his and so it held up better when pulling fruit off the tree.
on April 27, 2016
We haven't used them yet but they seem to be of good quality. They are exactly like one we used at a farm. I purchased this part separately from the pole and saved a lot of money. I picked up a new extension pole for $2 at a thrift store. This is not a regular thrift store product so it was a lucky find.
on June 1, 2016
better then nothing, and price is right, just the ends bend if its to much strain on trying to pull the fruit off of a tree, i only tried it on my lemon trees and those are tough to pull off by hand and need to be spun usually, but this might not be a issue with easy to come off fruit like plums, so depends on the fruit or citrus trees you have, but still, excellent price and will come in use for me
on October 13, 2014
The fruit picker basket used with a long pole is a fantastic way to pick apples. In the past I've hung off of a ladder trying to pick apples. With the basket it is a lot easier and safer. I'm done hanging off of a ladder.
on November 27, 2012
Used this one to pick huge persimon on my back yard. It was well made and no bent at all when I twisted to take the fruit off its branch. However, it was huge so it is not easy to use on crowded area ( deduct one star). I found it was easy to twist the fruit with this more than jerking the whole branch and drop the other fruit otherwise.
on January 25, 2016
Attaches easily to myriad different pole options. Great for grabbing the neighbors' high-hanging oranges. I wish I had one of these at my old house, we would've gotten a lot more use out of those apple trees!
on November 24, 2015
I bought this to reach those "high in the tree" apples, I attached it to my 20 foot Skimmer Pole from the pool. It's easy to screw on with the adjustable band and makes apple or pear picking a BREEZE! I ended up with 3 - 4 the usual number of apples I was able to pick from our trees.

One thing that would make it better is a sort of shoot to a tube made of material that would let your fruit roll down into your bucket or box as you pick...