Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on November 14, 2012
When I initially added this product to my "Wish List" it was because, in the "Product Description" section, there was a list of about 20 or more different types of seeds that were to be included in this packet. But when I got my product in the mail today, it looked a little slim/light. I opened the resealable bag, & saw 6 packets of seeds, all different types of melon. Then I go to "Orders Placed" on my account, to look at the "Product Description" again, & they completely changed it. This company is bogus, I am giving serious consideration to contacting them & sending them their product back & getting a refund. Obviously I would NOT think that paying $30 would be considered a deal for only 6 packets of seeds. I've bought different types of seeds from other companies, that had 20 or more different types of seeds & they didn't cost me $30. This company is completely fraudulent, absolute garbage in my opinion. Will NEVER buy another product from this company again. Since you can't trust anything that they post as credible info. If you don't enjoy getting scammed/conned, this is NOT the company for you. Buyer's avoid this company at all cost. If it were possible to give this company zero stars or a negative number of stars rating, I would. I am utterly disgusted.
55 comments| 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 31, 2013
I planted only water melon and rock melon but seeds germinated very quickly and have planted them and they seem to doing fine. Early yes but if they don't make it because of frost still have time to replant as I only plant 2 of each so have plenty of seeds small garden, Have also purchased air removers to repackage also keep seed in fridge so they will last even longer
on March 10, 2013
This was, by far, a better deal for the type and variety of seeds that are included. I searched almost everything here at Amazon and this was the only kits that was strictly fruit...and it's fruit that I like. I can't wait to try the Banana Melon! The seeds, if kept refrigerated, will last for a really LOOOOOOONG time! The big seller was that all the seeds are non-hybrid/non-GMOs. The simple fact that you can save the seeds from the plants you grow with these will benefit you for future plantings. Too many seeds saved??? Share them with your friends and family so they can keep the heirloom plants growing. Then they can share their seeds, and so on, and so on, and so on! Face it, major corporations (I won't mention any names-but you probably know) are slowly taking over seed companies and replacing their heirloom seeds with their own patented hybrids that are loaded with GMs and GMOs and will only grow one season making it so you have to buy seeds from them every year. Do yourself a favor and get these now before they are no longer around.
on November 19, 2012
Received my package of seeds today and was pleasantly surprised on the quantity of the seed packets, most of them have 100+. The package was done professionally and should last me just about forever! Thank you for your fast shipping, a great product, at a good price. I will definitely use your company again in the near future. Looking forward to growing my own fruit!
on December 10, 2012
Seems well contained, not sure why they all seem to be melon seeds, I don't really like melon!

When it said "fruit seeds" I thought there would be a variety...
on August 9, 2012
Great review!!!!!! I bought the 47 variety package and the fruit seeds got great Germination on both products!!!! I would highly recommend both products!!!!!
on December 31, 2012
I'm happy to add this to my disaster/emergency kit. Great Packaging. Comes with instructions on care for the product. I am a satisfied customer.
on December 19, 2012
It is a great idea to have non-GMO seeds around. I like the selection of seeds in this pack plus the way they are sealed
on September 19, 2013
Not what I expected. Packet was thinner than shown in picture, and contains only seed melon varieties. No other fruit. Their Amazon photo shown mixed fruit in one photo. You have to read the description carefully to figure out this is only melon seeds for a high price. I will buy elsewhere.
on October 28, 2012
The seeds came in a sturdy container and should last a long time. There was a large variety of seeds,too.

See 1 answered question